Windows 10: I've been hacked and seeking assistance with Win 10

Discus and support I've been hacked and seeking assistance with Win 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello- My wife's computer was hacked. BLUF: She downloaded a hacked app to do crypto currency trading. Two days later her crypto wallet was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ACJBA, May 18, 2020.

1. ACJBA Win User

I've been hacked and seeking assistance with Win 10

Hello-

My wife's computer was hacked.

BLUF: She downloaded a hacked app to do crypto currency trading. Two days later her crypto wallet was emptied.

The next day her Paypal account was hijacked and used fraudulently through Ebay.

This morning her debit card was used fraudulently.

I currently have Windows bitdefender scanning her computer. To try to identify malicious software. As she ran task manager she discovered under the Users tab an entry of "supportaccount" that is unknown to us.

I have her computer unplugged from the internet while the defender is doing its scan.

Can anyone offer any assistance with how to remove the malicious program and closed the door that was opened into her computer to preclude further damage? Thanks very much!

:)

ACJBA, May 18, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 18, 2020
  3. Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, May 18, 2020
  4. I've been hacked and seeking assistance with Win 10

I think I've been hacked...

To disable remote assistance completely press start click run type msconfig and in services UNCHECK remote assistance, remote access auto co (Remote Access Auto Connection Manager), remote access auto connection, remote desktop, and remote registry..

These steps will make it much more difficult for someone to come in and take over your machine again, mind you this will not make it impossible but at least it will be tougher

casper250c, May 18, 2020
Thema:

I've been hacked and seeking assistance with Win 10

1. I've been hacked and seeking assistance with Win 10 - Similar Threads - I've been hacked

2. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  3. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  4. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  5. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  7. I've been hacked and badly

I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  8. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :: Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS. I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask,...
  9. I've been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  10. Think I've been Hacked ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Think I've been Hacked ?: My computer keeps shutting down. I cannot use my Netflixs or Dell SupportAssist. Blue screen with message saying there is a problem with your PC and it is required to restart. Stop Code: BAD POOL CALLER. What should I do to rectify. I have already factory reset my computer...