Windows 10: I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

Discus and support I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; To start this off I know I've been hacked. When logging into my Microsoft account the password that I've ALWAYS used and as far as I'm aware never... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cerstan Ames, Jun 5, 2021.

1. I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

To start this off I know I've been hacked. When logging into my Microsoft account the password that I've ALWAYS used and as far as I'm aware never changed doesn't work and the recovery email I have is for some website called cikluh.com. If you GO TO CIKLUH it's literally a website specifically used for temporary emails that you'll never use again, and I didn't even know this website existed until I had to search it up because of this.I still have access to a bunch of my accounts that are connected to this email. Facebook, Google, even the computer account I'm using RIGHT NOW TO TYPE THIS is co

:)

Cerstan Ames, Jun 5, 2021
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jun 5, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User

Thanks for this! I have Steamguard and a particularly intense password for Steam already, so I blew off the offer to use my phone for two-step verification. My thought was "to hell with that! Steam does NOT need my phone number (which I rarely give out)!

Now I understand why! Implemented now. *Smile I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years... :)

rtwjunkie, Jun 5, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

In an update about security and trading on its Steam Games distribution platform
    I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years... [​IMG]
    Valve has said that the number of Steam accounts hacked every month has grown to around 77,000. Account theft is the number one complaint of Steam users, we are told, and once an account has been compromised it is usually quickly cleaned out. Now Valve hopes that users will start to make use of two-factor authentication, via its Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator (part of the Steam mobile app), to reverse the hacked accounts growth trend.

I just started using Steam's two factor mobile authenticator the other day and now I'm really glad I did. I've never had any problems with my account and I want to keep it that way.

http://hexus.net/gaming/news/pc/88865-valve-says-around-77000-steam-accounts-hacked-every-month

qubit, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

1. I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years... - Similar Threads - I've been hacked

2. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  3. I've been hack to my Microsoft account with password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hack to my Microsoft account with password: I've been hack to my Microsoft account I've change password alreadywith password that is on my sticky note and the way they can get it is capture my screen or some file , I do not have any knowledge about this kind of thing. So please help me.this is a log that I'm sure when...
  4. I've been hack to my Microsoft account with password

I've been hack to my Microsoft account with password: I've been hack to my Microsoft account I've change password alreadywith password that is on my sticky note and the way they can get it is capture my screen or some file , I do not have any knowledge about this kind of thing. So please help me.this is a log that I'm sure when...
  5. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  6. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  7. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

8. Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...: Whenever i try to download window updates, i get these 2 error codes 0x800f0805 0x800703f9 If anyone can find the solution i will literally paypal you $20 im so frustrated submitted by /u/sucadico [link] [comments]...
  9. I've been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  10. I haven't been able to update or reset my PC for over year.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I haven't been able to update or reset my PC for over year.: Hello, So I have been trying to update my computer for a long time now, but it fails no matter what. I often get the 0x8007007e error. I tried using the update assistant, The windows update troubleshooter. (it tells me the update database is corrupted, but all the steps I...