Windows 10: I've been hacked

Discus and support I've been hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SergioSerrano2, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I've been hacked

I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me

:)

SergioSerrano2, Jul 24, 2020
  2. lacrumb Win User

Think I've been Hacked ?

If you think you have been hacked run Windows Security and Malwarebytes.

lacrumb, Jul 25, 2020
  3. How To Tell If My Computer Has Been Hacked?

Hi, how do I tell if someone has hacked my computer? I noticed some of my emails had been deleted (not by me) and my internet speeds seem to have dropped a lot recently.

How do I know if I've been hacked?

I guess I need to change my banking password as the first step.

AdamFletcher3, Jul 25, 2020
  4. I've been hacked

I've been hacked

I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me

SergioSerrano2, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

I've been hacked

1. I've been hacked - Similar Threads - I've been hacked

2. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  3. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  4. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  5. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  6. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  8. I've been hacked and badly

I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  9. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :: Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS. I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask,...
  10. Think I've been Hacked ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Think I've been Hacked ?: My computer keeps shutting down. I cannot use my Netflixs or Dell SupportAssist. Blue screen with message saying there is a problem with your PC and it is required to restart. Stop Code: BAD POOL CALLER. What should I do to rectify. I have already factory reset my computer...