Windows 10: I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

Discus and support I've been having a lot of BSODs of late. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pascal Simard, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

Here's the dump file for my BSOD...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg

I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!

:)

Pascal Simard, Jan 12, 2019
  2. BrainTech8504, Jan 12, 2019
  3. getting a lot of BSOD lately

Hi all!

I've updated my notebooks BIOS recently due to getting BSOD when trying to use Office 2016 ( https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/172/t/409802 The Intel Broadwells Have a Major Design Defect When Running Office 2016
    ). It solved this problem.

But since then I experience a lot of BSOD mostly on the starup or when returning from sleeping mode. I've also reinstalled the system yesterday, the Windows Update downloaded all the drivers, I suppose they are up to date, but it still crashes...

So I would like to aks your help in solving my problem, I would really appreciate your help.

Here are a few dump files, and system infos:

info.zip

János Simon Kreisz, Jan 12, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

1. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late. - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY: Intermittent CONETVITY when I ran the trouble shooter the message said the IP configuration Ip sec negotiation that the setting are not right and the fire wall is blocking and this is on sites I use every day witch did not happen before and I also have been getting the blue...
  3. Lots and Lots of BSODs

Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...
  4. A lot of problems lately

A lot of problems lately: Hello! A few weeks ago i messed up my user folder and i almost fixed it but not totally. Since then i get a lot of problems... now i can't save anything in Local Disk C:\ because i get an error which says that i don't have administrator privileges but i do. Is is a good idea...
  5. a lot of BSOD

a lot of BSOD: hi guys, sorry if wrong post because i'm new in this forum i want to ask about my computer always get BSOD maybe someone in here can help me why when i openned browser, nox player or when this computer idle always BSOD thank in advance Here my computer information link 115088
  6. Virus and Malware--- I've been Scammed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Malware--- I've been Scammed: I was recently given the number for myPhoneSupport.com thinking that it was a legitimate Microsoft help line. Unfortunately, I allowed them access to my computer and they added CyberLink YouCam and TrackOff Privacy Software and, of course, charged me $400.00. I have since...
  7. Lots of false positives with WD lately

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lots of false positives with WD lately: This is becoming pretty annoying. As of late WD is reporting a lot of apps I have laying around as some virus. Anyone? If WD keeps reporting false positives I may consider swapping my AV for another one, even if I hate AVAST, AVG and the such with passion. 40483
  8. Lots of BSODs

Lots of BSODs: Hello, I'm getting lots of BSODs, ranging from IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I'm all sorts of helpless, as I'm unable to find the reason for all the BSODs. The system in question is rather new and all drivers are up to...
  9. Having a lot of BSOD'S

Having a lot of BSOD'S: I have been having a lot of BSOD'S. One reads (UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION) and one reads (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) and most recent one (CRITICAL PROCESS DIED). I have no idea what the problem could be, I've tested my hard drives, I've tested my RAM. No errors come back on them....
  10. Having a lot of BSOD'S

in Windows 10 Support
    Having a lot of BSOD'S: I have been having a lot of BSOD'S. One reads (UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION) and one reads (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT). I have no idea what the problem could be, I've tested my hard drives, I've tested my RAM. No errors come back on them. When the computer does BSOD, it says it will...