Windows 10: I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

Discus and support I've been having a lot of BSODs of late. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pascal Simard, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

Here's the dump file for my BSOD...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg

I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!

:)

Pascal Simard, Jan 12, 2019
  2. BrainTech8504, Jan 12, 2019
  3. getting a lot of BSOD lately

Hi all!

I've updated my notebooks BIOS recently due to getting BSOD when trying to use Office 2016 ( https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/172/t/409802 The Intel Broadwells Have a Major Design Defect When Running Office 2016
    ). It solved this problem.

But since then I experience a lot of BSOD mostly on the starup or when returning from sleeping mode. I've also reinstalled the system yesterday, the Windows Update downloaded all the drivers, I suppose they are up to date, but it still crashes...

So I would like to aks your help in solving my problem, I would really appreciate your help.

Here are a few dump files, and system infos:

info.zip

János Simon Kreisz, Jan 12, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

1. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late. - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  3. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  4. Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately: For some reason I've been getting the stop code "Video_Memory_Management_Internal" a lot, and for some reason now my laptop can't run 144hz because whenever I change refresh rate the screen changes to black or there's a lot of flickering. I've searched for every solution...
  5. Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately

Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately: For some reason I've been getting the stop code "Video_Memory_Management_Internal" a lot, and for some reason now my laptop can't run 144hz because whenever I change refresh rate the screen changes to black or there's a lot of flickering. I've searched for every solution...
  6. I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's

I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's: So, these past 3 months I've been experiencing alot of BSoDs. I thought my ssd was dying, but it was barely had like 2 years of usage, and I know my ssd has a long expected lifetime. But then I started to notice more and more BSoDs, and it has been a pain for learning. I...
  7. I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's: So, these past 3 months I've been experiencing alot of BSoDs. I thought my ssd was dying, but it was barely had like 2 years of usage, and I know my ssd has a long expected lifetime. But then I started to notice more and more BSoDs, and it has been a pain for learning. I...
  8. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately: Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to force power down the machine. All drivers and windows updates have been installed but I am still running into the issue....
  9. Been having a lot of BSOD lately, searched online and heard about Defragging. Never...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having a lot of BSOD lately, searched online and heard about Defragging. Never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sagunmdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb276z/been_having_a_lot_of_bsod_lately_searched_online/
  10. Been getting a lot of BSODs lately (only when gaming)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been getting a lot of BSODs lately (only when gaming): So the last couppe of days I have been getting a lot of BSODs but only when gaming. I uace tried everything they said on the internet (run sfc, dism, back to restore point etc) but none of that helped. They are either caused by the ntoskrnl.exe (90% of the time, the...