Windows 10: I've been having a problem with "windows sonic"

Discus and support I've been having a problem with "windows sonic" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried both ways to enable it and when i activate it, it just goes back to none/off do i need to install a program? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/your_dunkle_sans101, Mar 26, 2020.

1. I've been having a problem with "windows sonic"

I've tried both ways to enable it and when i activate it, it just goes back to none/off do i need to install a program?

submitted by /u/your_dunkle_sans101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/your_dunkle_sans101, Mar 26, 2020

2. Windows Sonic doesn't work in applications unless realtek is set to 7.1, which disables windows sonic.

Hi Dorklingshot,

I would like to know what device you were trying to work with Windows Sonic. If you're trying to set up Windows Sonic for Headphones, then follow these steps:

1. Connect your headphones to your computer.
    2. Once done, right-click on the Speaker icon on the system tray, and select
      Spatial sound. If you have a drop-down option, then select
      Windows Sonic for Headphones
      . If you don't, then proceed with the next step.
    3. On the Speaker Properties window, click the Spatial sound.
    4. Under Spatial sound format, click the drop-down arrow, and select Windows Sonic for Headphones.
    5. Tick the box for Turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound.
    6. Click Apply, then OK.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Sonic Master Subwoofer not recognized by Asus laptop N751J laptop.

Hi there,

I`ve purchased new laptop Asus N751J that comes withe external Sonic Master subwoofer.

In Windows 10, when I plug subwoofer, it is simply not working and not recognized.

I`ve checked topics for Windows 8 and noticed that there was a lot of similar problems with Windows 8, but for Windows 10 there is no solution.

Do you have any idea how to make it work?

Thanks,

dinkodinko, Mar 26, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

I've been having a problem with "windows sonic"

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

I've been having a problem with "windows sonic"

1. I've been having a problem with "windows sonic" - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. I've been having small audio problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having small audio problems?: I've had this PC about 4-5 months, its a Intel Core i3-12100 64 bit OS and Processor. UHD graphics 730. And I don't think that the PC is the issue, but I've heard more a less a buzz like sound, maybe static you could say, coming from my speakers. They are 1 to a couple years...
  3. I've been having small audio problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having small audio problems?: I've had this PC about 4-5 months, its a Intel Core i3-12100 64 bit OS and Processor. UHD graphics 730. And I don't think that the PC is the issue, but I've heard more a less a buzz like sound, maybe static you could say, coming from my speakers. They are 1 to a couple years...
  4. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  5. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  6. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I've been having BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having BSOD Issues: Originally, my BSOD code would say something along the lines of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or something else regarding "KERNEL." I did some research to find a way to self diagnose what was causing my crashes and learned about verifier. I followed a tutorial and selected all none...
  8. I've been having many MANY problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  9. I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whoisluiggi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8mhik/ive_been_having_this_problem_since_a_month_at/
  10. I've been having a problem with recording stuff on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been having a problem with recording stuff on my computer.: So i have two microphones, one for gaming, the other one for recording. I do covers, gaming videos, and whatnot. But i can't solve the issue of the sound. When i try to record a cover, i can barely hear my voice, and i've used both microphones, to make sure the problem...