Windows 10: I've been having BSOD Issues

Discus and support I've been having BSOD Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Originally, my BSOD code would say something along the lines of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or something else regarding "KERNEL." I did some research to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cam Williams, Apr 22, 2021.

1. I've been having BSOD Issues

Originally, my BSOD code would say something along the lines of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or something else regarding "KERNEL." I did some research to find a way to self diagnose what was causing my crashes and learned about verifier. I followed a tutorial and selected all none Microsoft Drivers and then rebooted my system. I then preceded to get stuck in a 30 minute long reboot loop fiasco. But I managed to find a way out of it by booting in safe mode and disabling verifier there. My question is regarding which driver was causing the crash. I have a dmp file and was hoping someone could help me to de

:)

Cam Williams, Apr 22, 2021
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    I've been having BSOD Issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 22, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I've been having BSOD Issues

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

I've been having BSOD Issues

1. I've been having BSOD Issues - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. i've been having multiple issues, below is the dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been having multiple issues, below is the dump: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Argus\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Dump completed...
  3. i've been having multiple issues, below is the dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i've been having multiple issues, below is the dump: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Argus\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Dump completed...
  4. I've been having issues with the battery. Now I can't even unplug it. I've been trying to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having issues with the battery. Now I can't even unplug it. I've been trying to...: It's been working just fine, but it started draining faster and faster a couple of weeks ago.I've updated the driversCOMPUTER NAMEDESKTOP-ETNTHQISYSTEM PRODUCT NAMEASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ZenBook UX450FDX_UX480FDBIOSUX450FDX.311 10/28/2019OS...
  5. I've been having issues with the battery. Now I can't even unplug it. I've been trying to...

I've been having issues with the battery. Now I can't even unplug it. I've been trying to...: It's been working just fine, but it started draining faster and faster a couple of weeks ago.I've updated the driversCOMPUTER NAMEDESKTOP-ETNTHQISYSTEM PRODUCT NAMEASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ZenBook UX450FDX_UX480FDBIOSUX450FDX.311 10/28/2019OS...
  6. i've been having bsod related to pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been having bsod related to pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe: recently ive been having trouble with bsod, mostly when im playing some gamein the blue screen view show two types of crashmost of the crashes show this:Dump File : 112923-5250-01.dmp Crash Time : 29/11/2023 20:25:07 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000124 Parameter 1...
  7. i've been having bsod related to pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe

i've been having bsod related to pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe: recently ive been having trouble with bsod, mostly when im playing some gamein the blue screen view show two types of crashmost of the crashes show this:Dump File : 112923-5250-01.dmp Crash Time : 29/11/2023 20:25:07 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000124 Parameter 1...
  8. i've been having bsod related to pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I've been having issues with downloading the new update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been having issues with downloading the new update.: I've been having problems with installing the update KB5004945 it will go up to 100% and then go down the 0%. going back up to 100% staying at 100% and then later showing the error 0x800f081f. I am super lost on what to do because I went through the windows troubleshoot...
  10. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...