Windows 10: I've been having many MANY problems.

Discus and support I've been having many MANY problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dayton Christi, Jan 28, 2021.

1. I've been having many MANY problems.

In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't think too much of it, I had did some check ups and updated some drivers, and went on but since then I've been having more then just that blue screen, I have had some issues of the computer freezing then just completely making the screen black making me have to restart, and through out nov to jan I had DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFOR, THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER, KERNAL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, AND 2 other crash codes that windows error viewer has blank, all of them except one said to be caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

I have updated all my drivers and my computer is saying their up to date, but its always crashed, a weird thing thats been happening since january is that, this blue screen used to last like 30 seconds, but now, it last less then a second, I haven't been able to read it, and when im viewing videos the images go OVER the code sometimes so i can't even read it then, Everything I've done hasn't worked, I've reported that its crashed at least 15 times in 3 months, but its starting to become a lot more annoying cause of collage and all. Just some one please tell me what I should do, Should I get someone to fix it, or should I try something or.... Idk, Also I have Kasperkey Anti Virus so I don' t think some virus is causing it.

And, not an hour ago, I had updated my bios chip update from ASUS, and got a NEW error code, FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRPUTION_PAGE, and did a SFC scan, it fixed some corrputed files, but didn't fix others, which i believe were Windows.Media.dll and tquery.dllthat 2nd file from what i know is VERY concerning, I don't expect a whole page of help, but just someone to lead me in the right direction, ask me if you need more details on something.

:)

Dayton Christi, Jan 28, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 28, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 28, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

I've been having many MANY problems.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I've been having many MANY problems. :p

cadaveca, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

I've been having many MANY problems.

1. I've been having many MANY problems. - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. Many problems with windows I'm having.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many problems with windows I'm having.: Hello! I have many problems with windows lately. My device is unable to do tasks and cant open them. All problems include:.resetting pc both including and not including files being deleted.My Microsoft store not showing.Apps unable to open apps include all Microsoft apps...
  3. Many problems with windows I'm having.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Many problems with windows I'm having.: Hello! I have many problems with windows lately. My device is unable to do tasks and cant open them. All problems include:.resetting pc both including and not including files being deleted.My Microsoft store not showing.Apps unable to open apps include all Microsoft apps...
  4. Many problems with windows I'm having.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Computer having many strange problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer having many strange problems: Hi, I've been having a lot of strange problems ever since I got my new computer back in January.At first I brushed off these problems since I thought I was either overthinking or mis-imagining the problems but in recent months they have gotten worse and worse.Firstly, I have...
  6. Is having this many of the same driver a problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is having this many of the same driver a problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iFeedPigzPork [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktigkd/is_having_this_many_of_the_same_driver_a_problem/
  7. Many many many blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many many many blue screen: First, i'm srory for my bad english because I'm french ;) So that's happening more and more since thursday and it's usually when I play a Windows Store game. And it make that too on the other games... It close many apps too, when i'm playing, t's closing and i have to reload...
  8. First time in many years I've been this flumoxed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First time in many years I've been this flumoxed: For the past month, I've been trying to make Nordlocker work. It's a new file encryption program, and although some users are reporting problems others seem to be able to use it well. That is, a user encrypts a folder of various files (MS Office and others). The user opens a...
  9. Many many Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many many Windows 10 problems: Windows 10 being hands down the worst OS I've ever had the displeasure of using, with no signs of improving, it is giving me a plethora of different critical problems with never any indication of what the causes are (previous versions were much more stable, but when errors...
  10. I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_: When playing videos from the Internet, I get a blue screen and restart, and the event log always reports the problem was with Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe. I know many others have this problem with Win 10, but it has not been fixed. Please fix it. Thanks Here's the...