Windows 10: Ive been having this problem for some time and i always ended up restoring to an old...

Discus and support Ive been having this problem for some time and i always ended up restoring to an old... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/an3lml [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/an3lml, Jan 27, 2021.

1. /u/an3lml Win User

Ive been having this problem for some time and i always ended up restoring to an old...

/u/an3lml, Jan 27, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 27, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Ive been having this problem for some time and i always ended up restoring to an old... [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 27, 2021
  4. kas202 Win User

Ive been having this problem for some time and i always ended up restoring to an old...

Nokia 130 call ended problem!

I have this problem too Ive been having this problem for some time and i always ended up restoring to an old... :(. If the display during the call is inactive, call end key does not end the call. Steps to reproduce:

• Make a call
    • After 1 min is display inactive
    • Press call end key --> display is active
    • Press call end key again --> the call ends
    Ive been having this problem for some time and i always ended up restoring to an old... :(

kas202, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Ive been having this problem for some time and i always ended up restoring to an old... - Similar Threads - Ive been having

2. When shutting down PC, i always have to select end program "Microsoft.shar", up to 3 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When shutting down PC, i always have to select end program "Microsoft.shar", up to 3 times: This issue happens with many PCs in our Company, when shutting down the system.I have to select this window up to 3 times, before the system is shutting down.Windows 11 Pro, german edition...
  3. When shutting down PC, i always have to select end program "Microsoft.shar", up to 3 times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When shutting down PC, i always have to select end program "Microsoft.shar", up to 3 times: This issue happens with many PCs in our Company, when shutting down the system.I have to select this window up to 3 times, before the system is shutting down.Windows 11 Pro, german edition...
  4. Ive been having some trouble with my system files for awhile now. I believe some of them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive been having some trouble with my system files for awhile now. I believe some of them...: So i got this computer from someone and it runs great but ive found out some how when the dude installed windows 11 it looks like he installed it between 2 drives Note both drives have 2tb i dont know why he would have done this or even how and that could possibly be the...
  5. Ive been having some trouble with my system files for awhile now. I believe some of them...

Ive been having some trouble with my system files for awhile now. I believe some of them...: So i got this computer from someone and it runs great but ive found out some how when the dude installed windows 11 it looks like he installed it between 2 drives Note both drives have 2tb i dont know why he would have done this or even how and that could possibly be the...
  6. I have been crashing multiple times recently, ive attatched a minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been crashing multiple times recently, ive attatched a minidump file.: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j9pb49pptvfc8i2/082623-15171-01.dmp/fileIts during a game, and out of nowhere, bluescreen. I have more than enough hardware for the game. This has been happening in diffrent games smililarily.Eventviewer logs are as follows:I tried disabling it...
  7. I have been crashing multiple times recently, ive attatched a minidump file.

I have been crashing multiple times recently, ive attatched a minidump file.: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j9pb49pptvfc8i2/082623-15171-01.dmp/fileIts during a game, and out of nowhere, bluescreen. I have more than enough hardware for the game. This has been happening in diffrent games smililarily.Eventviewer logs are as follows:I tried disabling it...
  8. ive been just playing some games and this keeps opening and doing this and i have no idea...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ive been just playing some games and this keeps opening and doing this and i have no idea...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GlitchedGamer7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhvxm8/ive_been_just_playing_some_games_and_this_keeps/
  9. Ive been having this stupid Windows Problem since October.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ive been having this stupid Windows Problem since October.: It goes on like this. on the first stage it bsods that are related to my RAM sticks like IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I switched the sticks to a 2gb ddr3(both of them) because thats the only RAM i had. The problem dosent go away, it gets worst. The Second stage is the Microsoft...
  10. I have been having some problems which are really strange.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have been having some problems which are really strange.: So here are the problems im having i keep having updates i simply can't install first they seem to download just fine. but at some point they give some error codes. The other problem is that windows keeps reverting settings whenever i restart my computer for example i...