Windows 10: I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?

Discus and support I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whoisluiggi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whoisluiggi, Oct 10, 2020.

1. I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?

/u/whoisluiggi, Oct 10, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 10, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 10, 2020
  4. I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?

IE7 Is Coming This Month...Are you Ready?

The final release of IE7 will be released this month. A few weeks after it will be put available for download it will be added to the list of automatic updates.
    Improvements over IE6 can be found in layout and security while keeping compatibility. Webmasters will still have to check their sites for compatibility as problems may occur. Steps to ensure compatibility can be found here.
    Of course you won't be forced to upgrade, if you don't want IE7 you can simply remove it from the automatic updates list and update it when you are ready.

Source: MSDN

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?

1. I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is? - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. I've been having small audio problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having small audio problems?: I've had this PC about 4-5 months, its a Intel Core i3-12100 64 bit OS and Processor. UHD graphics 730. And I don't think that the PC is the issue, but I've heard more a less a buzz like sound, maybe static you could say, coming from my speakers. They are 1 to a couple years...
  3. I've been having small audio problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having small audio problems?: I've had this PC about 4-5 months, its a Intel Core i3-12100 64 bit OS and Processor. UHD graphics 730. And I don't think that the PC is the issue, but I've heard more a less a buzz like sound, maybe static you could say, coming from my speakers. They are 1 to a couple years...
  4. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  5. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  6. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  7. I been having a problem for a month now

I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  8. I've been having many MANY problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  9. I've been having a problem with "windows sonic"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been having a problem with "windows sonic": I've tried both ways to enable it and when i activate it, it just goes back to none/off do i need to install a program? submitted by /u/your_dunkle_sans101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpe67f/ive_been_having_a_problem_with_windows_sonic/
  10. Been having this problem since yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Been having this problem since yesterday.: I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...