Windows 10: I've been having this problem where Windows refuses to update for months now, and I can't...

Discus and support I've been having this problem where Windows refuses to update for months now, and I can't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thatotherman001 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thatotherman001, Mar 6, 2020.

1. I've been having this problem where Windows refuses to update for months now, and I can't...

/u/Thatotherman001, Mar 6, 2020

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Mar 6, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 6, 2020
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

I've been having this problem where Windows refuses to update for months now, and I can't...

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

I've been having this problem where Windows refuses to update for months now, and I can't...

1. I've been having this problem where Windows refuses to update for months now, and I can't... - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  3. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  4. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  6. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  7. (Windows 10 update error) I've been trying to install this update for about a month now,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Windows 10 update error) I've been trying to install this update for about a month now,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Derpy_Aura [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf09xc/windows_10_update_error_ive_been_trying_to/
  8. I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?

I've been having this problem since a month at least, what is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whoisluiggi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8mhik/ive_been_having_this_problem_since_a_month_at/
  9. Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...

Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BHKnits [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcwat4/hello_having_problem_with_windows_update_for/
  10. I can't update and have been trying for months!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update and have been trying for months!: I've already asked this question and have never gotten an answer. I even provided the archive files that were asked for earlier this month. For heaven sakes, if you can't tell me how to update to the newest version of windows AT LEAST tell me how to stop Windows from trying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We couldnt connect to the update service. Well try again later or you can check now. If it still doesnt work make sure youre connected to the Internet. post update to windows 10 1909