Windows 10: I’ve been having this problem with my computer I don’t understand how but the my apps...

Discus and support I’ve been having this problem with my computer I don’t understand how but the my apps... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CadenTheWorst [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CadenTheWorst, Apr 3, 2022.

1. I’ve been having this problem with my computer I don’t understand how but the my apps...

/u/CadenTheWorst, Apr 3, 2022
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Apr 3, 2022
  3. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Apr 3, 2022
  4. I’ve been having this problem with my computer I don’t understand how but the my apps...

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

I’ve been having this problem with my computer I don’t understand how but the my apps...

1. I’ve been having this problem with my computer I don’t understand how but the my apps... - Similar Threads - I’ve been having

2. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently been having internet problems on my computer: My internet has been fine until about a couple weeks ago, now when I'm playing games I'm constantly disconnecting. I thought it was just a bug in Rainbow 6 siege at first since its happened to other people, but I tried Roblox and I'm disconnecting even more often. Sometimes I...
  3. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently been having internet problems on my computer: My internet has been fine until about a couple weeks ago, now when I'm playing games I'm constantly disconnecting. I thought it was just a bug in Rainbow 6 siege at first since its happened to other people, but I tried Roblox and I'm disconnecting even more often. Sometimes I...
  4. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have a problem with my computer!

I have a problem with my computer!: I was playing a car simulator game with my steering wheel that randomly disconnects and reconnects...my computer froze and an bosd showed on screen with code name : system_service_exception. The computer booted normally after the blue screen,i checked the minidump folder and...
  6. I locked my computer and don’t have an Administrator pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I locked my computer and don’t have an Administrator pin: I locked my computer as if it was lost, it wasn’t. I was just trying to see how it worked. I cannot unlock it now, I didn’t see anywhere before I locked it that it asked about setting up a pin for administrator. I never set that up, now I’m not able to login since I don’t...
  7. I locked my computer and don’t have an Administrator pin

I locked my computer and don’t have an Administrator pin: I locked my computer as if it was lost, it wasn’t. I was just trying to see how it worked. I cannot unlock it now, I didn’t see anywhere before I locked it that it asked about setting up a pin for administrator. I never set that up, now I’m not able to login since I don’t...
  8. I locked my computer and don’t have an Administrator pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app: I switched to Outlook but this app doesn’t work for me. It demanded me to enter password, phone number, a lot of numbers and then says the user name is wrong. I don’t know how to sort it all out....
  10. I turned on my computer and the bit locker appeared. I’ve never installed it and I don’t...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I turned on my computer and the bit locker appeared. I’ve never installed it and I don’t...: I turned on my computer and the bit locker appeared. I’ve never installed it and I don’t know how to get my recovery key. They are giving me a key ID but I don’t know what to do....