Windows 10: I've been juggling between Blue screen errors, what do I do?

Discus and support I've been juggling between Blue screen errors, what do I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday my windows installed an update, after that it kept blue screening me after random amounts of time, first it was a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neim69, Jul 29, 2020.

1. /u/neim69 Win User

I've been juggling between Blue screen errors, what do I do?

Yesterday my windows installed an update, after that it kept blue screening me after random amounts of time, first it was a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION then it was KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE and after some tweeking its back to UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, I've always had a faulty hard disk in my unit (it keeps getting detected by the computer and then it just disappears), but it has never acted up like this, I've had this computer for close to a year and it started Blue screening yesterday, any advice?

submitted by /u/neim69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neim69, Jul 29, 2020

2. blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

Tenforo, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I've been juggling between Blue screen errors, what do I do? - Similar Threads - I've been juggling

2. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  3. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  4. I Messed Up and I Think I've Been Hacked. What Can I Do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Messed Up and I Think I've Been Hacked. What Can I Do?: Good day to everyone. I'm new here and I would like the advice of experts here. (Sorry for the long post please bear with me) Earlier this morning, I received an email for a writing job position. See, I've been on a hunt for a job for a while now and I thought it was really...
  5. What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqpfjw/what_do_i_do_blue_screen_of_death_then_black/
  6. What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...

What do I do if my computer encounters an error goes into the blue screen thing but won't...: . submitted by /u/kadentj21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1mybj/what_do_i_do_if_my_computer_encounters_an_error/
  7. I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.

I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nickname11235 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijt5yx/ive_been_stuck_here_for_hours_i_dont_know_what_to/
  8. What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?: For the last few days, my computer has given me multiple problems: It has given me blue screens of death with the stop code of Critical Process Died. It has also just frozen a few times before going to a black screen with only my mouse on it. And, it has given me the issue of...
  9. Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do?

Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do?: Hey everyone. I built a computer a couple days ago for a friend and it seems to have some issues I've never encountered before. It ran OK the first day, but now whenever we try to boot into it, we get past the login screen, then Windows throws a (solid) green screen, then the...
  10. I've been getting this error screen for a while now. Not sure what to do.

I've been getting this error screen for a while now. Not sure what to do.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CyberTac0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqikh0/ive_been_getting_this_error_screen_for_a_while/