Windows 10: I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10

Discus and support I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Greetings. I have noticed on all systems running W10 (any flavor) that certain windows applications and browsers that are not maximized, an inability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Compumind, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10

Greetings.

I have noticed on all systems running W10 (any flavor) that certain windows applications and browsers that are not maximized, an inability to be stretched all the way to the screen edge as in W7.
    This only appears in landscape (horizontal) mode. There is about 3 mm total gap size (1.5 mm) on each side of the display where you can center the window but it won't stretch the full amount.

Am I seeing things? If not, what might be the cause?

Again, I have seen this on many different W10 hardware configurations.

Thanks. *Nerd

:)

Compumind, Dec 18, 2018

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 18, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 18, 2018
  4. I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10

BF4 Browser Utility

I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10 LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10 Main.jpg

I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10 Refresh.jpg

I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10 about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10

1. I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10 - Similar Threads - I've been noticing

2. I've noticed there is a PUA:Win32/Solvusoft virus on my device, and I've been unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've noticed there is a PUA:Win32/Solvusoft virus on my device, and I've been unable to...: How can I remove this? I've tried to delete it but it has failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-noticed-there-is-a-puawin32solvusoft-virus-on/31328383-8423-4590-bddc-6fcefc28e75f
  3. I've noticed there is a PUA:Win32/Solvusoft virus on my device, and I've been unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've noticed there is a PUA:Win32/Solvusoft virus on my device, and I've been unable to...: How can I remove this? I've tried to delete it but it has failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-noticed-there-is-a-puawin32solvusoft-virus-on/31328383-8423-4590-bddc-6fcefc28e75f
  4. I've noticed there is a PUA:Win32/Solvusoft virus on my device, and I've been unable to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.

Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.: I am seeing a possibly new approach to attacking Windows Security.The program seems to be locking files and pretending you don't have security clearance Security Tab to write or access the directory. It seems to prevent Windows Update from finishing, by somehow by locking...
  6. Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.: I am seeing a possibly new approach to attacking Windows Security.The program seems to be locking files and pretending you don't have security clearance Security Tab to write or access the directory. It seems to prevent Windows Update from finishing, by somehow by locking...
  7. Not Exactly a Question. Noticing Strange Activity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I've been hacked

I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  9. Strange displays in the browser bottom right?

in Browsers and Email
    Strange displays in the browser bottom right?: In my browser (Firefox), strange "advertisements" have recently been displayed below. How can I remove this or could it be malware and how can I remove it? [ATTACH] lg Komische Anzeigen im Browser unten rechts?
  10. Strange W10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange W10 update: Hello!, today when checking for updates, windows update shows me the following update: [img] (18946.1000.rs_xbox_dev.190723-1700 (UUP-CTv2)) I'm not in the insider program. It's an error from Microsoft? Does anyone else have this problem? My system is Windows 10 PRO 64...