Windows 10: Ive been signed into a temporary profile

Discus and support Ive been signed into a temporary profile in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After I updated windows last night, I got signed into a temporary profile, and I have no idea how to get back to my original one. I tried signing in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jcmdas, Oct 17, 2020.

1. jcmdas Win User

Ive been signed into a temporary profile

After I updated windows last night, I got signed into a temporary profile, and I have no idea how to get back to my original one. I tried signing in and out as it said through the troubleshoot menu in the settings and that did not work.

:)

jcmdas, Oct 17, 2020

2. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I used. I tried every step for one .bak file but nothing worked. It just always logs me into a temporary profile no matter what I do to fix it.

TheMinevenger, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 17, 2020
  4. SBEV Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

Morning

Got exactly this problem. To start with it was named correctly, so I went thru the steps described above. Then it was named incorrectly so I went through those steps. Now it just keeps generating new temporary profiles (scrolling up through numbers each time). I've included some pics below. vickerse is the right username.

Serves me right for doing software updates :/. It did load initially after the updates tho.

All advice appreciated! Please and thank you.

Ive been signed into a temporary profile [​IMG]

Ive been signed into a temporary profile [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Ive been signed into a temporary profile - Similar Threads - Ive been signed

2. Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile': Most folders and files under c:\users\xxxxx\ is either empty or completely missing. No trace anywhere! This issue is haunting lot of our users. The old fix of restoring through regedit winnt\profilelist doesn't help. I would like to know the root cause of this issue as we...
  3. Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile': Most folders and files under c:\users\xxxxx\ is either empty or completely missing. No trace anywhere! This issue is haunting lot of our users. The old fix of restoring through regedit winnt\profilelist doesn't help. I would like to know the root cause of this issue as we...
  4. You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When ever I sign in with my account I get a weird text saying PREPARING WINDOWS and then when I open it I see that all my data is gone, my folders are empty, my desktop is empty, I tried the registry editor trick, I tried the cmd trick but none of it is working, when I did...
  5. you have been signed in with temporary profile-win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    you have been signed in with temporary profile-win10: hello earlier today i was using my computer suddenly electricity went off, when it came back i am having this problem, i tried signing out and resigning, then removing account, nothing works, whatever i do it comes back to this mode, i tried going in safe mode, then...
  6. Signed with temporary profile

Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  7. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile: My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I...
  8. Windows 10: You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When I reset my computer for my friend to use it everything when to crap. I updated it and it has windows 10 now. But every time I try to restart it, it is unable to sign in and says you are logged onto a temporary account. I can't use any apps and the computer barely...
  9. Signing in with Temporary Profile

Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....
  10. You've been signed in with temporary profile error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been signed in with temporary profile error: I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago, from windows 7 home edition (64 bit). I didn't have problems for a few weeks, everything worked correctly. I connected my user with my MS account and that worked as well. The problem started, when about 4 days ago i turned on...