Windows 10: I’ve been stuck at 30% on upgrading to windows 10 from 7 for 3 hours now, HELP!

Discus and support I’ve been stuck at 30% on upgrading to windows 10 from 7 for 3 hours now, HELP! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpunkyMonkey67 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpunkyMonkey67, Jan 27, 2021.

1. I’ve been stuck at 30% on upgrading to windows 10 from 7 for 3 hours now, HELP!

/u/SpunkyMonkey67, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 27, 2021
  4. alectapp Win User

I’ve been stuck at 30% on upgrading to windows 10 from 7 for 3 hours now, HELP!

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99% for hours

Original title: Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99% for hours, any suggestions apart from give up.

alectapp, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

I’ve been stuck at 30% on upgrading to windows 10 from 7 for 3 hours now, HELP!

1. I’ve been stuck at 30% on upgrading to windows 10 from 7 for 3 hours now, HELP! - Similar Threads - I’ve been stuck

2. Upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 and my computer has been stuck at 30% for multiple hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 and my computer has been stuck at 30% for multiple hours: So last night in decided to upgrade my pc from windows 7 to windows 10, something I had been putting off for a while. Anyways, my pc has been stuck at the screen saying "Working on updates 30%" from when I went to sleep and to when I woke up. I feel like it shouldn't take...
  3. Windows 7 to 10 upgrade stuck at 30%

Windows 7 to 10 upgrade stuck at 30%: Hello! Recently, I have tried to install and upgrade to Windows 10 on my ASUS N46V (currently running Windows 7) for work purposes as i realized Win7 has stopped receiving support since Jan 2020. I downloaded the Media Creation Tool 20H2 from the Microsoft website....
  4. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck at 30%: My friend needed help upgrading to windows 10, so he lent me his pc and after a lot of troubleshooting, I still cant get the windows 10 update to go past 30%. This is happening on the blue screen with the text "working on updates 30%" after the pc has restarted a few times....
  5. Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade Stuck on “Working on Updates: 30%” for 24 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade Stuck on “Working on Updates: 30%” for 24 hours: I had recently attempted to upgrade my computer from windows 7 to windows 10. It has been displaying the same screen for about 24 hours, saying “Working on updates. 30%. Don’t turn off your PC. This will take a while” with wheel above it still spinning. I will see the hard...
  6. Windows 7 to 10 upgrade gets stuck at 30%

Windows 7 to 10 upgrade gets stuck at 30%: Hello! Recently, I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on my Dell Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming using this guide as Windows 10's performance was incredibly slow (I've detailed this issue here). After 6 months of great work experience, however, I have to come back to Win10 (for...
  7. I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?

I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Very_Bi_Badger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkwrpj/ive_been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_literally_half/
  8. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours: I guess I recieved the latest feature update but it seems to be hung up. Been a 30% for a few hours now and not seeing my drive activity light blinking. Maybe once per minute. My OS is installed on an SSD. How long does this usually take? submitted by /u/bass_to_your_chord...
  9. Stuck at 30% for an hour

Stuck at 30% for an hour: I have updated from an older insider Version to the newest Version of the Dev Channel. But now I'm stuck at 30% of the update. Should I just let it run over night or restart it? submitted by /u/theoware [link] [comments]...
  10. Help! Stuck on 0% for half an hour now.

Help! Stuck on 0% for half an hour now.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oraziogaeta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6nmvj/help_stuck_on_0_for_half_an_hour_now/