Windows 10: I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.

Discus and support I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nickname11235 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nickname11235, Aug 31, 2020.

1. I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.

/u/nickname11235, Aug 31, 2020
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Aug 31, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 31, 2020
  4. I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.

1. I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update. - Similar Threads - I've been stuck

2. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  3. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  4. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  5. I have been getting BSoD's for the last two hours and I don't know what to do... I tried...

I have been getting BSoD's for the last two hours and I don't know what to do... I tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_SpecterYT_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9gl92/i_have_been_getting_bsods_for_the_last_two_hours/
  6. HELP! Don't know what to do from here!

HELP! Don't know what to do from here!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harveyy_01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg88ut/help_dont_know_what_to_do_from_here/
  7. My laptop is updating and it's been stuck at 23% for the past hour, what do I do?

My laptop is updating and it's been stuck at 23% for the past hour, what do I do?: Should I just hard reset it? submitted by /u/kushpatel3410 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbatqf/my_laptop_is_updating_and_its_been_stuck_at_23/
  8. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  9. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  10. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750