Windows 10: I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?

Discus and support I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Very_Bi_Badger [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Very_Bi_Badger, Oct 30, 2020.

1. I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?

/u/Very_Bi_Badger, Oct 30, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Im stuck at the "Working on it..." Screen. Ive been stuck for half an hour. HELP!

Hi Zarellyn,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

Are you facing the issue over Phone or PC?

Are you trying to install Windows updates?

If you are facing issue over Phone and sinceyou have tried the Soft Reset as well as Hard Reset with no results,
    I would suggest you to use the Windows Phone recovery tool to rollback to previous versions of Windows and then try to install the Windows 10.

See the below link and refer to the section
    Having trouble with Insider Preview? To use the Windows Phone Recovery Tool:

Windows Insider Program

If Windows Phone recovery tool not recognizing the Phone:

From the PC’s start menu, search for Device Manager. Open Device Manager and check to see if the phone is listed. If it is not, try the following steps until the phone is listed.

• Disconnect and reconnect the device to the USB cable.
    • If possible connect the phone to the PC with a different USB cable.
    • Reboot the PC and check Device Manager once again.
    Once the device is displayed in Device Manager, check the WPRT to see if the device is recognized. If not, continue with the steps below:

• Uninstall and then reinstall the WPRT.
    • Re-launch the WPRT and connect the device.
    • If the device still isn’t recognized, boot the phone to Flashing Mode:

- With the phone off, press the Power key to turn it on

- Immediately press and hold Volume Up

- Hold “Volume up” until you see the flashing mode icon on the screen (a lightning bolt and gear)
    • If the device is still not detected, select Phone not detected
      in the WPRT.

- To continue, you may need to reboot the phone by holding down the Power + Volume Down keys until the device vibrates.
    These steps should resolve the issue of the WPRT not recognizing the phone.

If you are facing issue with PC, did you receive any error message or error code?

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Reggy87 Win User

I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?

I got the update about an hour ago, since then it restarted and I've been stuck on the boot screen. Help?

The title says it all. I got the new update and now my computer is stuck on the boot screen with the white dots loading something.(Acer) It has been like this for the last hour and a half with no change. I did a hard restart after a half an hour and it returned
    to the same screen but this time its been stuck for an hour. What do I do?

Edit:I read various threads, my computer is an ultrabook, it came with windows 8 preinstalled and has no cd/dvd drive.

Reggy87, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help?

1. I’ve been stuck on this screen for literally half an hour. Any help? - Similar Threads - I’ve been stuck

2. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen: It was all good and I thinked yea I should put Microsoft acc on this pc and I restarted it and it said sign in and I signed in but the thing that keeps me stuck is the CREATE A PIN and I clicked next it says something went wrong we weren't able to set up ur pin u can try...
  3. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen: It was all good and I thinked yea I should put Microsoft acc on this pc and I restarted it and it said sign in and I signed in but the thing that keeps me stuck is the CREATE A PIN and I clicked next it says something went wrong we weren't able to set up ur pin u can try...
  4. It's been an hour and I'm stuck in sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confetti-bees [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh779i/been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_8_hours_please_help/
  6. I’ve been stuck at 30% on upgrading to windows 10 from 7 for 3 hours now, HELP!

I’ve been stuck at 30% on upgrading to windows 10 from 7 for 3 hours now, HELP!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpunkyMonkey67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6llj9/ive_been_stuck_at_30_on_upgrading_to_windows_10/
  7. It's been stuck at this screen for about an hour and a half trying to install windows 10 on...

It's been stuck at this screen for about an hour and a half trying to install windows 10 on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oliver00777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyxt39/its_been_stuck_at_this_screen_for_about_an_hour/
  8. Help! Stuck on 0% for half an hour now.

Help! Stuck on 0% for half an hour now.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oraziogaeta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6nmvj/help_stuck_on_0_for_half_an_hour_now/
  9. I’ve been stuck on the “Getting Windows ready” screen for like an hour... what do I do?

I’ve been stuck on the “Getting Windows ready” screen for like an hour... what do I do?: submitted by /u/Arthola [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6aexc/ive_been_stuck_on_the_getting_windows_ready/
  10. Windows update to 1903 has been stuck like this, with no animation, for half an hour. Help?

Windows update to 1903 has been stuck like this, with no animation, for half an hour. Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/the_other_1_true_god [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzy7il/windows_update_to_1903_has_been_stuck_like_this/