Windows 10: I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to...

Discus and support I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ANY SAMLITAN TO HELP GUYS ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sylvanus Kanyama, Feb 4, 2023.

1. I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to...

ANY SAMLITAN TO HELP GUYS ??

:)

Sylvanus Kanyama, Feb 4, 2023

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Feb 4, 2023
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Feb 4, 2023
  4. I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to...

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to...

1. I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to... - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  3. I've tried multiple times to activate my windows 10 pro home. but it has ever been failing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've tried multiple times to activate my windows 10 pro home. but it has ever been failing...: I've tried multiple times to activate my windows 10 pro home. but it has ever been failing to be activated. Additionally, even trouble shooter failed to fix the problem. What should i do...
  4. I've tried multiple times to activate my windows 10 pro home. but it has ever been failing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've tried multiple times to activate my windows 10 pro home. but it has ever been failing...: I've tried multiple times to activate my windows 10 pro home. but it has ever been failing to be activated. Additionally, even trouble shooter failed to fix the problem. What should i do...
  5. I've tried multiple times to activate my windows 10 pro home. but it has ever been failing...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to...

I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to...: ANY SAMLITAN TO HELP GUYS ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-activate-my-window-10-pro-but/2c21a523-9208-4a16-84c2-9973758be584
  7. I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to...

I've been trying to activate my window 10 pro but failed all times now I don't know what to...: ANY SAMLITAN TO HELP GUYS ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-activate-my-window-10-pro-but/2c21a523-9208-4a16-84c2-9973758be584
  8. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.

Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.: Split from this thread.active windows 10 pro. I try several times but I failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-pro-i-tried-several-times-but/fcb85642-7620-4c09-8dc7-2109790e09e3
  9. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.: Split from this thread.active windows 10 pro. I try several times but I failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-pro-i-tried-several-times-but/fcb85642-7620-4c09-8dc7-2109790e09e3
  10. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.