Windows 10: I've been trying to connect this printer to my computer but whenever I enter the PIN, I get...

Discus and support I've been trying to connect this printer to my computer but whenever I enter the PIN, I get... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheInklingGamer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheInklingGamer, Jul 23, 2020.

1. I've been trying to connect this printer to my computer but whenever I enter the PIN, I get...

/u/TheInklingGamer, Jul 23, 2020

2. Printer will not connect to computer-will not print

I am unable to get my computer to connect to the printer. I have tried everything they had listed to try. Is there someone that can suggest a fix?

RitaMcMahonZK, Jul 31, 2020
  3. in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 31, 2020
  4. I've been trying to connect this printer to my computer but whenever I enter the PIN, I get...

How do I turn Off Pin feature so I don't have to enter a pin everytime I get on my computer?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable pin password:

• Open the Settings app by going to Start and click on
      Settings.

• Select on the Accounts andfrom the left menu select
      Sign-In Options.

• Under Pin select I forgot my PIN.

• A dialog box will open, enter in your account password (not your PIN). If you use a Microsoft Account to create your account then that is the password you will need to use. Otherwise this will be the password
      you used to create your local account.

• After your password is accepted you will be prompted to create a new PIN, instead
      click Cancel.

• The PIN will now be removed from the account and the PIN section within the Accounts Settings will show Add instead of Change.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

I've been trying to connect this printer to my computer but whenever I enter the PIN, I get...

1. I've been trying to connect this printer to my computer but whenever I enter the PIN, I get... - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. My PIN for my computer is correct but whenever I enter it it says my credentials could not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN for my computer is correct but whenever I enter it it says my credentials could not...: please help me i cant get back into my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pin-for-my-computer-is-correct-but-whenever-i/4b1ebb57-5a40-433b-9cd5-32d7f3c6445f
  3. My PIN for my computer is correct but whenever I enter it it says my credentials could not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PIN for my computer is correct but whenever I enter it it says my credentials could not...: please help me i cant get back into my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pin-for-my-computer-is-correct-but-whenever-i/4b1ebb57-5a40-433b-9cd5-32d7f3c6445f
  4. Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...: My internet works on the browser, but nothing outside of the browser. If I connect to the internet, this is what happens: but if I look at my connection, it says not connected. Another problem is that if I try to connect to the internet for anything outside the browser, it...
  5. Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...: My internet works on the browser, but nothing outside of the browser. If I connect to the internet, this is what happens: but if I look at my connection, it says not connected. Another problem is that if I try to connect to the internet for anything outside the browser, it...
  6. Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Whenever i try to connect to the internet this happens. I haven’t been able to play a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever i try to connect to the internet this happens. I haven’t been able to play a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Diamond_Gemzboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mojqzu/whenever_i_try_to_connect_to_the_internet_this/
  8. Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarvinostheGreat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg1rwj/hi_ive_been_getting_this_error_whenever_i_try_to/
  9. I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...

I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thanatos-x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ei8s3t/i_have_my_computer_connected_to_my_microsoft/
  10. Trying to connect my computer to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to connect my computer to my printer: Trying to connect my laptop to my printer !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-my-computer-to-my-printer/c2b1ffb4-d3c0-4b8e-9720-2fab2f020572