Windows 10: ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help

Discus and support ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so have a windows 10 home and well i accidently downloaded a roblox exsploit virus from we are devs by the way if you know anything that actually works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Satwhit, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Satwhit Win User

ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help

so have a windows 10 home and well i accidently downloaded a roblox exsploit virus from we are devs by the way if you know anything that actually works as a roblox exsploit please give me a tip

:)

Satwhit, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Ferds_N Win User

Roblox virus

Hi there helloNC, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, No you will not get Virus if you play Roblox coming from Microsoft Store. You will get virus if you open a file contained with virus, browse from suspicious sites or install an unverified software. But in Roblox no. It's a free to play game that you can download in Microsoft Store. you can play to your heart's content.

Ferds_N, Jan 26, 2022
  3. helloNC Win User
    Roblox virus

If I download roblox from the microsoft store and I play it will i get a virus on my computer?

helloNC, Jan 26, 2022
  4. RobinRay Win User

Cant download Roblox

I am unable to download the game roblox it just keeps saying downloading but never completes, this is after trying for a couple of hours. Any suggestions

RobinRay, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

1. ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help - Similar Threads - ive been trying

2. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  3. I have a virus; please help. it's not covid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a virus; please help. it's not covid: How do I track down the "Program" program; the "Kpm" program; and other "Program" program - so I can uninstall it from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-virus-please-help-its-not-covid/bdc18081-34d8-445d-83c7-f1fb88575a38
  4. I have a virus; please help. it's not covid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a virus; please help. it's not covid: How do I track down the "Program" program; the "Kpm" program; and other "Program" program - so I can uninstall it from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-virus-please-help-its-not-covid/bdc18081-34d8-445d-83c7-f1fb88575a38
  5. I have a virus; please help. it's not covid

6. ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help: so have a windows 10 home and well i accidently downloaded a roblox exsploit virus from we are devs by the way if you know anything that actually works as a roblox exsploit please give me a tip...
  7. ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help

ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help: so have a windows 10 home and well i accidently downloaded a roblox exsploit virus from we are devs by the way if you know anything that actually works as a roblox exsploit please give me a tip...
  8. PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...: [ATTACH] I tried to the turn windows feature on or off thing . I tired the edit group policy thing , I tried downloading it from Microsoft . I tried to download it online and offline using power shill and command prompt and yes I ran them as administrator. the pics below...
  9. PLEASE HELP!! Ive already tried delteing and downloading it back but when i open skype itll...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP!! Ive already tried delteing and downloading it back but when i open skype itll...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crash3banah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvd855/please_help_ive_already_tried_delteing_and/
  10. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

please help. I think a virus was downloaded: i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are...