Windows 10: i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't

Discus and support i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my pc boots up too fast for pressing a key when starting the pc (i've allready tried pressing the keys as soon as i press the power button, doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gasterblastsky, Sep 27, 2020.

1. i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't

my pc boots up too fast for pressing a key when starting the pc (i've allready tried pressing the keys as soon as i press the power button, doesn't work), and when i try to enter UEFI settings via advanced startup, when i press "restart" after clicking UEFI firmware settings, i see the windows log in screen, like if I restated normally

My motherboard is a ROG STRIX Z490-H GAMING, here's the [bios part of the user manual](https://imgur.com/a/pucnUg3)

edit: i turned off "fast startup" in the power section of the control pannel but still can't enter bios via the key while botting up or advanced startup

submitted by /u/gasterblastsky
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gasterblastsky, Sep 27, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 27, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 27, 2020
  4. i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't

entering Bios settings

Hi Geoff,

To access BIOS settings under Windows 10 operating system, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, then click Settings.
    • Click Update & security, select Recovery then under
      Advanced startup, click Restart now.
    • Select Troubleshoot, then Advanced options, then click
      UEFI Firmware Settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Gemzon Mar, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't

1. i've been trying to enter bios since yesterday but still can't - Similar Threads - i've been trying

2. Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday: Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday.And his trying very hard how we can avoid such issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-trying-to-sync-my-account-since-yesterday/b14359b3-ca3d-49f3-89f4-ef6b1c6a6088
  3. Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday: Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday.And his trying very hard how we can avoid such issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-trying-to-sync-my-account-since-yesterday/b14359b3-ca3d-49f3-89f4-ef6b1c6a6088
  4. Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I've been trying to install updates for ages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been trying to install updates for ages: There are two updates on my pc that absolutely refuse to install. I've tried countless things, the troubleshooter, downloading them from the catalogue and nothing seems to work and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. About an hour ago I went and checked windows update and...
  6. Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple devices have not been recognized since yesterday update.: Hi.I updated my tablet yesterday.The model is korean version of teclast X98 Air, "inavi tab XD9".It is dual-bootable with Android and Windows 10.After updating Windows 10 yesterday, it's touch screen hasn't worked since it automatically restarted.There is a micro USB, so I...
  7. I've tried everything but I still bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've tried everything but I still bluescreen: I've been getting countless bluescreens, from the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error to the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I've updated EVERY driver possible, reseated my gpu, and also checked my cpu to see if there's anything wrong with that. I've tried running a bunch of different...
  8. Can't enter bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enter bios: Windows 10 with wireless mouse and keyboard and HCl motherboard. Unable to enter bios mode as pc starts directly from blue windows screen. How to enter the bios? I.e. removing any hardware, already tried cmos. submitted by /u/CJ__47 [link] [comments]...
  9. Literally can't use computer since yesterday

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Literally can't use computer since yesterday: Disk always at 100 % use,whole computer freeze everything 30 second,i tried everything,reinstalling drivers, disabling windows defender, windows update, windows search, superfetch.... Does anyone has a idea? Because I'll have to buy a new computer if i can't fix this :(...
  10. Been having this problem since yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Been having this problem since yesterday.: I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...