Windows 10: i've been trying to get teredo to work so i can to talk to my friends while playing a game...

Discus and support i've been trying to get teredo to work so i can to talk to my friends while playing a game... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kalpytron [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kalpytron, Dec 3, 2020.

1. i've been trying to get teredo to work so i can to talk to my friends while playing a game...

/u/kalpytron, Dec 3, 2020

2. teredo tunneling adapter completely missing!

I'm trying to play Forza Horizon 3 and the xbox app says TEREDO is unable to qualify. Server connectivity: Blocked.

I have gone through all the official steps through CMD, Services, and Device manager. There's no trace of anything Teredo on my rig.

Is there a driver I can manually download?

gettheclicker, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter is missing osi cant play with friends online (state of decay 2)

Hi Tallestdavid,

Let's try to isolate the issue so that we could find a way for you to play with your friends. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Do you receive any error messages when trying to play State of Decay 2 with your friends online?
    • Can you check the Network status on your Xbox app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Dec 3, 2020
  4. i've been trying to get teredo to work so i can to talk to my friends while playing a game...

Play a friend on Xbox one

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly provide answers to the following questions:

• Are you both using Xbox One to play the game?
    • What game are you trying to play?
    • Does your friend have an active Xbox Live Gold membership?

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

i've been trying to get teredo to work so i can to talk to my friends while playing a game...

1. i've been trying to get teredo to work so i can to talk to my friends while playing a game... - Similar Threads - i've been trying

2. So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...: so everytime i try to fully reset my pc either throught cloud or local restart it gives me an error and it doesnt work, my pc wont factory reset that way. so then i tried to do the usb method but then the microsoft MediaCreationTool wont download windows 10 onto my usb, i...
  3. So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...: so everytime i try to fully reset my pc either throught cloud or local restart it gives me an error and it doesnt work, my pc wont factory reset that way. so then i tried to do the usb method but then the microsoft MediaCreationTool wont download windows 10 onto my usb, i...
  4. So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hey so, I've been having trouble trying to get this off my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey so, I've been having trouble trying to get this off my screen: Okay so, I've been trying to get this thing off my screen lately Basically it's this white rectangle with a piece of text saying play, but since Microsoft is deciding to be a pain in the butt and is not letting me share the image for some reason I'm going to have to share...
  6. Hey so, I've been having trouble trying to get this off my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey so, I've been having trouble trying to get this off my screen: Okay so, I've been trying to get this thing off my screen lately Basically it's this white rectangle with a piece of text saying play, but since Microsoft is deciding to be a pain in the butt and is not letting me share the image for some reason I'm going to have to share...
  7. Friends can hear my computer audio such as music,games and such while talking to them on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Friends can hear my computer audio such as music,games and such while talking to them on...: I've searched google and tried most of the solutions that I found , please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/friends-can-hear-my-computer-audio-such-as/d0164a65-766d-4b39-983d-7e840a0a44a8
  8. why can i not play with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can i not play with my friends: i try to change the info but i dont know how, and if i try to click Get help fixing this it dosnt work it dosnt display the page and im using switch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-play-with-my-friends/18ca4ae3-e52d-42d7-8eef-07bf9fdcc56b
  9. Can't play pc game I've been playing for years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play pc game I've been playing for years: So I've been playing Age of Mythology since it came out and I am so upset that now I am unable to play it potentially because of the new Windows 10 update. I have had this problem since the middle of last year and have been trying on and off to get it to work. I have googled...
  10. Trying to get Teredo to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to get Teredo to work: Im not sure how to word this, so ill do my best, i just got forza horizon 4 for Windows and i can't connect online, well after i did some research, it appears my Teredo adapter is the culprit, but the thing is, its almost as if it doesnt exist. I've tried everything on your...