Windows 10: I've been trying to update windows but to no avail. How do I fix the issue below? My laptop...

Discus and support I've been trying to update windows but to no avail. How do I fix the issue below? My laptop... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Goncalorg [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Goncalorg, May 27, 2020.

1. I've been trying to update windows but to no avail. How do I fix the issue below? My laptop...

/u/Goncalorg, May 27, 2020
  2. Techtu Win User

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile I've been trying to update windows but to no avail. How do I fix the issue below? My laptop... :)

Techtu, May 27, 2020
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 27, 2020
  4. malware Win User

I've been trying to update windows but to no avail. How do I fix the issue below? My laptop...

Counter-Strike: Source Update Available

Updates to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
    • Added cs_militia with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
    • Fixed player name crash exploit
    • Fixed rare visibility issue near portals such as doorways and windows
    • Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in doors becoming stuck closed
    • Fixed animation issue with shotgun reloads interrupting fire animations
    • Fixed bug where footsteps sometimes sounded for crouched players on stairs or slopes (they no longer do)
    • Fixed buy menu locking up if keypad Enter is bound to "buymenu"
    • Detail props sway in the breeze now
    • Underwater observers no longer play drowning damage sounds
    • Hostages can open doors and step up onto ledges/stairs now
    Source: Steam

malware, May 27, 2020
Thema:

I've been trying to update windows but to no avail. How do I fix the issue below? My laptop...

1. I've been trying to update windows but to no avail. How do I fix the issue below? My laptop... - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. How do I fix this issue with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue with my laptop?: I have a window 10. Nothing is working on my taskbar if I want to click the Microsoft Appstore it says class not registered. If I want to click the windows logo to go to settings to fix this issue it won't respond! Nothing is opening if I download an app, it works but when i...
  3. How do I fix this issue with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this issue with my laptop?: I have a window 10. Nothing is working on my taskbar if I want to click the Microsoft Appstore it says class not registered. If I want to click the windows logo to go to settings to fix this issue it won't respond! Nothing is opening if I download an app, it works but when i...
  4. I need helping fixing blue screen issues on my computer, I've been trying to fix it for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need helping fixing blue screen issues on my computer, I've been trying to fix it for...: I've tried reinstalling windows, removing and putting back every computer component, using 2 different sets of RAM but the problem still persists to this day. Please help me on reading the dump files provided in the link below. Thanks in...
  5. I need helping fixing blue screen issues on my computer, I've been trying to fix it for...

I need helping fixing blue screen issues on my computer, I've been trying to fix it for...: I've tried reinstalling windows, removing and putting back every computer component, using 2 different sets of RAM but the problem still persists to this day. Please help me on reading the dump files provided in the link below. Thanks in...
  6. I need helping fixing blue screen issues on my computer, I've been trying to fix it for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I fix problem below?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix problem below?: when I am filling-out a form and select a box, the checkmark isn't shown, so I don't know if my selection "took". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-problem-below/fedb6c2b-984e-4232-b554-e80e4058f35f
  8. How do I fix problem below?

How do I fix problem below?: when I am filling-out a form and select a box, the checkmark isn't shown, so I don't know if my selection "took". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-problem-below/fedb6c2b-984e-4232-b554-e80e4058f35f
  9. Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarvinostheGreat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg1rwj/hi_ive_been_getting_this_error_whenever_i_try_to/
  10. Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edqa10/various_windows_issues_ive_been_having_issues_on/