Windows 10: I’ve been using my phone as a WiFi until I get internet for the past week and it has been...

Discus and support I’ve been using my phone as a WiFi until I get internet for the past week and it has been... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a3laoey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8les4/ive_been_using_my_phone_as_a_wifi_until_i_get/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/a3laoey, Jun 13, 2020.

1. I’ve been using my phone as a WiFi until I get internet for the past week and it has been...

/u/a3laoey, Jun 13, 2020

2. unable to turn on wifi or hotspot the past week

My Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 640 will not allow me to turn o. Wifi or hotspot for the past week . I have unlim plan. ? Settings Help!! Thanks

glorimahoney, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Miseria Win User
    WiFi No Internet

Thank you for the suggestion but I only have my phone connected to the WiFi, my modem is good and my plan gives me 100mb in download. I seriously doubt that's the problem.

Just tried a virus scan with Windows Defender. Scanned 50'000 items and no threats. Hopeless.

EDIT: Just tried connecting my laptop to my phone through hotspot and it gives me the same thing. It connects but No Internet.

Miseria, Jun 13, 2020
  4. prescient Win User

I’ve been using my phone as a WiFi until I get internet for the past week and it has been...

wifi internet

hello friends i lost my phone line months ago and i am about to install a wifi internet device
    on my asus maximums hero 6 . i read before i buy it it dose not have a wireless card right ?
    the guys said they will buy me a usb modem . is everything clear ? thank you

prescient, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

I’ve been using my phone as a WiFi until I get internet for the past week and it has been...

1. I’ve been using my phone as a WiFi until I get internet for the past week and it has been... - Similar Threads - I’ve been using

2. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks: Hello, I have had the worst internet for the past 2 weeks and its driving me insane. Context, I am living in a household with one shared connection, and my internet has been awful just for me recently. I had nothing new installed when it happened, and has been constant for a...
  3. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks: Hello, I have had the worst internet for the past 2 weeks and its driving me insane. Context, I am living in a household with one shared connection, and my internet has been awful just for me recently. I had nothing new installed when it happened, and has been constant for a...
  4. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.: I've tried honestly everything I can to try to fix my deadlocking issue, i've looked through many forums on microsoft and reddit of people having about the same issues and none of the answers i've seen have fixed my problem. i have redownloaded windows, I have changed...
  6. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.: I've tried honestly everything I can to try to fix my deadlocking issue, i've looked through many forums on microsoft and reddit of people having about the same issues and none of the answers i've seen have fixed my problem. i have redownloaded windows, I have changed...
  7. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week

PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week: Hi, recently my Windows 10 computer has been completely and utterly unusable due to many different blue screen errors. I have no idea what could cause it due to the stock codes being different pretty much every time. Most of them are System_Service_Exception, but others...
  9. Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks

Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's on my computer for the past couple of weeks. They've been saying different things but it's been: 3/15: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 3/20: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3/30: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stuff I've done: I've ran sfc /scannow a...
  10. Over the past weeks, my computer has been acting up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Over the past weeks, my computer has been acting up: Hi all! I hope you’re having a great day. Anyways, I need some help. For whatever reason it may be, my computer has been acting up recently. Apparently, if I have a bunch of tabs open / programs, my monitor flickers and an error sound plays. Most of the time I get errors (the...