Windows 10: I've been waiting to chat with someone for 3 hours

Discus and support I've been waiting to chat with someone for 3 hours in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is this normal? If it is, what a sorry ship they are running.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TimothyTruxell, Apr 5, 2021.

1. I've been waiting to chat with someone for 3 hours

Is this normal?

If it is, what a sorry ship they are running.

:)

TimothyTruxell, Apr 5, 2021

2. installation inability waited 3+ hours

Successful download 3 times out of 5. Window says 'upgrade-available, expect 10 second delay...etc.' OK let's continue.' Waited more that 3 hours waiting for the 10 minutes. no installed gave upon next start, started to download again.

AndrewRollins, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 on a Windows 7 machine stuck at 35% complete for 3 hours and counting

• Check to ensure there is disk activity (look at the hard disk LED light to confirm. If there is, keep waiting. If setup go beyond 2 to 3 hours, try the following steps.
    • Power down the computer. Unplug it, then wait 20 mins to 1 hour.
    • Disconnect it from the Internet (unplug Ethernet or turn off Wi-Fi).
    • Plug it again, ensure it remains disconnected from the Internet then start computer.
    • See if it completes setup.
    • If setup completes and you see the desktop with the ability to click Start and launch programs, proceed to reconnect to the Internet.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 5, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I've been waiting to chat with someone for 3 hours

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

I've been waiting to chat with someone for 3 hours

1. I've been waiting to chat with someone for 3 hours - Similar Threads - I've been waiting

2. Long waits in Live Chat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long waits in Live Chat: Why the incredibly long waits in queues for Live Chat? After several hours stuck at "2 people ahead of you", I gave up. Is Microsoft making you wait and then timing you out?...
  3. Long waits in Live Chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long waits in Live Chat: Why the incredibly long waits in queues for Live Chat? After several hours stuck at "2 people ahead of you", I gave up. Is Microsoft making you wait and then timing you out?...
  4. I can't load the bitlocker key, I've been waiting for hours and it stays in loading....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't load the bitlocker key, I've been waiting for hours and it stays in loading....: Hello, I have a problem with the recovery key does not load. I have windows 11 update the bios and asks me the recovery key, and I closed and opened the page and try on mobile and other devices and still loading....
  5. I can't load the bitlocker key, I've been waiting for hours and it stays in loading....

I can't load the bitlocker key, I've been waiting for hours and it stays in loading....: Hello, I have a problem with the recovery key does not load. I have windows 11 update the bios and asks me the recovery key, and I closed and opened the page and try on mobile and other devices and still loading....
  6. I've been locked out of my account after repeated shutdowns and must wait 2 hours everytime...

I've been locked out of my account after repeated shutdowns and must wait 2 hours everytime...: So, my current laptop has a frequency to crash every now and then due to loose hardware, which is honestly not a big deal, since I just need to shutdown and shake the laptop a bit before it works until I bump it or pick it up. But just recently, after shutting down and...
  7. I've been locked out of my account after repeated shutdowns and must wait 2 hours everytime...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been locked out of my account after repeated shutdowns and must wait 2 hours everytime...: So, my current laptop has a frequency to crash every now and then due to loose hardware, which is honestly not a big deal, since I just need to shutdown and shake the laptop a bit before it works until I bump it or pick it up. But just recently, after shutting down and...
  8. after hours of waiting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after hours of waiting.: I have tried to wipe the computer to give it away , three times. It always says nothing has been done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-hours-of-waiting/d46ef778-9626-47e2-9905-97240b712b4a
  9. I’ve waited 3 hours what do I do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve waited 3 hours what do I do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Im_In_a_closet_help [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7dj74/ive_waited_3_hours_what_do_i_do/
  10. Why is it still on 0%? It’s been 3 hours!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it still on 0%? It’s been 3 hours!!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Peachy_Keen__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwzzae/why_is_it_still_on_0_its_been_3_hours/