Windows 10: I’ve bought a application a long time ago and it’s asking me to buy it again.

Discus and support I’ve bought a application a long time ago and it’s asking me to buy it again. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have bough a game called Minecraft awhile ago. I was about to play it then it said I had to buy it again for $40NZ even though I already bought it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tarakashen, Aug 2, 2020.

1. I’ve bought a application a long time ago and it’s asking me to buy it again.

I have bough a game called Minecraft awhile ago. I was about to play it then it said I had to buy it again for $40NZ even though I already bought it.

:)

tarakashen, Aug 2, 2020

2. I bought an app for my Lumia 900: Angry Birds, bought it, now I am looking it for my Lumia 920 it asks me to buy it again. It is the only app I am asked to buy again. What can I do?

I bought an app for my Lumia 900: Angry Birds, bought it, now I am looking it for my Lumia 920 it asks me to buy it again. It is the only app I am asked to buy again. What can I do?

I bought many apps like PvZ, Metrotube and other games, but the only one I am asked to repurchase it. Why? And how to redownload it to use it on my WP8, Lumia 920?

LuigiCastro, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Bought a film and it wants me to buy it again

I recently got a windows tablet surface 3 for Christmas and I bought 2 films, The holiday and Mean girls. It allowed me to watch the holiday to begin with however only 30 minutes in it wouldn't work and I discovered that it said I hadn't bought it! When
    I search for it, it comes up as owned but if I click on the film it wants me to buy it again! I checked with my other film, Mean girls that I bought and the same thing happens. I bought both these films on Boxing Day on the windows shop app. I don't know what
    to do?

Thank you,

Amy Gower-Jones, Aug 2, 2020
  4. I’ve bought a application a long time ago and it’s asking me to buy it again.

My laptop is asking me to activate windows and i activated long time ago

Hi, first of all excuse my english.

Today when i wanted to use my laptop it asked my to activate windows due to my license is not valid (error code: 0xC004F012)

I dont know what to do because i updated to windows 10 with the free license that microsoft gave long time ago, then i restored my computer

because i wanted it faster but now it asks me to activate Windows.

Also in Microsoft web it shows my device with Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage and it seems to be activated but in configurations of my device it appears Home Single Language and is not activated at all.

I hope that you help me because this happened with no advice, actually, yesterday it was activated and i had no problem, this situation started today.

TomásCifuentes1, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

I’ve bought a application a long time ago and it’s asking me to buy it again.

1. I’ve bought a application a long time ago and it’s asking me to buy it again. - Similar Threads - I’ve bought application

2. Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.: I have been wanting to play Minecraft for a while now, but Microsoft says I have never had the game. Minecraft says I have bedrock edition, but gives me no way to download it. Microsoft just says I don't have Minecraft at all. I have been trying everything to gt minecraft...
  3. Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.: I have been wanting to play Minecraft for a while now, but Microsoft says I have never had the game. Minecraft says I have bedrock edition, but gives me no way to download it. Microsoft just says I don't have Minecraft at all. I have been trying everything to gt minecraft...
  4. I bought Sea of Thieves but day later it asks me to buy it again

I bought Sea of Thieves but day later it asks me to buy it again: Hello, i just bought Sea of Thieves on steam, however just a day later when i just casually opened it, to play it. It didn't load, then i saw on steam that it didnt show the button Play, but purchase. Then i saw that i couldn't literally do anything about it, it just said...
  5. I bought Sea of Thieves but day later it asks me to buy it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Sea of Thieves but day later it asks me to buy it again: Hello, i just bought Sea of Thieves on steam, however just a day later when i just casually opened it, to play it. It didn't load, then i saw on steam that it didnt show the button Play, but purchase. Then i saw that i couldn't literally do anything about it, it just said...
  6. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  7. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  8. Help!!!what have i bought and being asked to buy again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help!!!what have i bought and being asked to buy again?: I bought a second hand computer with windows 10 already installed...i have had computer for 2 1/2 years now...last year it said i had to pay for a windows 10 upgrade...it cost about 140.00...and now i am being asked to buy it again....how can i check what i am actually...
  9. Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app

Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app: Hello I have bought dolby access before 3 months with the one year programme. Today when i run dolby access ask me to buy it again or a 7 day trial. Is there a problem to the app?...
  10. My laptop is asking me to activate windows and i activated long time ago

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop is asking me to activate windows and i activated long time ago: Hi, first of all excuse my english. Today when i wanted to use my laptop it asked my to activate windows due to my license is not valid error code: 0xC004F012 I dont know what to do because i updated to windows 10 with the free license that microsoft gave long time ago,...