Windows 10: I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account

Discus and support I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've bought £16 of mine coins but they haven't showed in my account,, how do I refund these?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BerridgeFamily, May 7, 2020.

1. I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account

I've bought £16 of mine coins but they haven't showed in my account,, how do I refund these?

:)

BerridgeFamily, May 7, 2020

2. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account :(

KarimGo2006, May 7, 2020
  3. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, May 7, 2020
  4. I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account

how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...…..

AszanaiTuira, May 7, 2020
Thema:

I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account

1. I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account - Similar Threads - I've bought minecoins

2. I've bought and downloaded minecraft java & bedrock edition, however the minecraft for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought and downloaded minecraft java & bedrock edition, however the minecraft for...: I bought minecraft a month ago, and have been unsuccessful in downloading the minecraft for windows edition bedrock. I have updated my PC to the latest update, i have uninstalled, logged out and reinstalled and logged back in to everything but it didnt make a difference. i...
  3. I've bought and downloaded minecraft java & bedrock edition, however the minecraft for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've bought and downloaded minecraft java & bedrock edition, however the minecraft for...: I bought minecraft a month ago, and have been unsuccessful in downloading the minecraft for windows edition bedrock. I have updated my PC to the latest update, i have uninstalled, logged out and reinstalled and logged back in to everything but it didnt make a difference. i...
  4. Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecoins: If you buy minecoins on switch and use the same microsoft account would you keep your mincoins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecoins/d2b841b3-b3f8-429e-8881-628b4603d01b
  5. Minecoins went to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins went to wrong account: I bought the Minecraft Starter Pack. Went into Minecraft and logged into my usual Xbox account. Everything looked normal except for the fact that the Minecoins went to a new account rather than the Xbox one I had logged into. Is there a way to transfer the coins over to the...
  6. minecoins that i bought not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins that i bought not received: hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap....
  7. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  8. Realtek sound and speakers haven't worked since I've gotten my laptop. (However it works...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek sound and speakers haven't worked since I've gotten my laptop. (However it works...: Hi guys. I'm at my wit's end here. I checked around, installed the drivers manually and automatically, all that stuff. Basically...bluetooth headphones DO work. But, the on-board speakers don't at all appear in the sound. Basically if I don't have any bluetooth connected...
  9. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  10. Minecoins not appearing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not appearing after purchase: Have purchased minecoins through Minecraft on Windows 10 but they do not appear and cannot use even though Microsoft account shows transaction complete. Tried singing out of windows and xbox live, restarted PC etc. with no luck. All of my pocket money has been wasted please...