Windows 10: I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me

Discus and support I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I had a custom rig that was like 6 years old and a legitimate digital license on it for also about 4-5 years. Today I went from team blue to team... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by erenkyi, Jul 11, 2019.

1. erenkyi Win User

I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me

So I had a custom rig that was like 6 years old and a legitimate digital license on it for also about 4-5 years. Today I went from team blue to team red and changed my motherboard, cpu and rams. The other components (ssd, hdd, psu, case front panel connections and etc..) are still the same. Yet Windows can't recognize my license. I couldn't find a way to contact a real person on get help without calling outside of my country. What should I do?

:)

erenkyi, Jul 11, 2019
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Adm :) Win User
    Change language PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hello everyboby!! I´ve reciently bought my Samsung computer in China, and everything is in chinese. As i don´t speak the language, I can´t do nothing, I don´t understand nothing.

Could you please orientate me step by step how do I configurate or download the english or spanish lauguage package please!!!

I really need to change it as son as posible :/

I will be very grateful with your help.

I have window 10,

Please step by step, is all in Chinese, thanks a lo in advance for your answers I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me :)

Adm :), Jul 11, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me - Similar Threads - I've changed mobo

2. Websites don't recognize my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites don't recognize my computer: Using firefox with win 10 Several websites do not recognize my computer and always require me to answer security questions prior to logging on. I did not have this problem on the same machine prior to win 10 I have checked all the options I can find. Cookies are ON....
  3. My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse: - I been using this mouse for some years now, and it never gave me problems, until the day that my computer froze and i had to use an recovery point to get it back, but now my mouse doesn't work, i tried others mouses and they light up but the pc doesn't show that the device...
  4. my computer with windows 10 is not recognizing me as the administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer with windows 10 is not recognizing me as the administrator: my computer with windows 10 is not recognizing me as the administrator. I have an HP rp5700 with windows 10 and everything was working fine until I tried to add a new tax program last week and I get a prompt with the message that I needed to enter an admin user name and...
  5. Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN: I shut down my Windows 10 Home laptop earlier. When I rebooted, it told me my organisation requires me to change my PIN and will no longer allow me to use the old one. This is my personal laptop and I am the sole user. Why has it done this? HOw do I stop it from doing this?...
  6. I've now lost my Favourites folder on my Desktop screen. WIn10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've now lost my Favourites folder on my Desktop screen. WIn10: Noel Burgess (¡Firedog) has been hugely helpful with a similar problem HERE. He provided me with many dos codes (is that the right term?) such as the one below so that I could look for pictures. He did a similar one for missing documents. dir /s c:\*.jpg >...
  7. Windows Activation after mobo change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation after mobo change: Hi I have a legitimate version of Windows that I got many years ago as Windows 7. I have since upgraded this to Windows 10 and no longer have the CD with my product key stated on it - as I assumed my license was tied to my digital account. I have recently upgraded my mobo...
  8. Computer I don't recognize on my home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer I don't recognize on my home network: When I look at my network (Windows 10) private, home network, I see a computer listed under "Computers" that I don't recognize. How do I find out what computer that is and how do I block it or remove it?...
  9. i just updated my mobo and it is asking me to activate windows again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i just updated my mobo and it is asking me to activate windows again: This is a pain in the ass, after updating windows and the motherboard it says have to activate windows again.... is there anyway i can fix this? because there is no way im spending £100 on a new version when i should still have a working version! I have looked this up (im not...
  10. Changing my MOBO etc. will that KILL my W10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing my MOBO etc. will that KILL my W10?: I am presently running a FREE W10 which is fully up to date, upgraded from W7; I presently have a AMD CPU Powered MOBO etc. but plan to shortly install a NEW Intel CPU and MOBO and am concerned from some of the things that I have read - that this might trigger MS not allowing...