Windows 10: I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me

Discus and support I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I had a custom rig that was like 6 years old and a legitimate digital license on it for also about 4-5 years. Today I went from team blue to team... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by erenkyi, Jul 11, 2019.

1. erenkyi Win User

I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me

So I had a custom rig that was like 6 years old and a legitimate digital license on it for also about 4-5 years. Today I went from team blue to team red and changed my motherboard, cpu and rams. The other components (ssd, hdd, psu, case front panel connections and etc..) are still the same. Yet Windows can't recognize my license. I couldn't find a way to contact a real person on get help without calling outside of my country. What should I do?

:)

erenkyi, Jul 11, 2019
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Adm :) Win User
    Change language PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hello everyboby!! I´ve reciently bought my Samsung computer in China, and everything is in chinese. As i don´t speak the language, I can´t do nothing, I don´t understand nothing.

Could you please orientate me step by step how do I configurate or download the english or spanish lauguage package please!!!

I really need to change it as son as posible :/

I will be very grateful with your help.

I have window 10,

Please step by step, is all in Chinese, thanks a lo in advance for your answers I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me :)

Adm :), Jul 11, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. I've changed my mobo and Windows now don't recognizes me - Similar Threads - I've changed mobo

2. upgraded pc mobo and cpu change now W11 will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgraded pc mobo and cpu change now W11 will not activate: OK so I upgraded from win10 to win11 about 12 months or so ago so my account has a 'digital licence' but I've just made a major upgrade on my mb cpu ram and gpu am4 to am5 and now windows just will not activate. I'm signed in to my account, the digital licence is associated...
  3. upgraded pc mobo and cpu change now W11 will not activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgraded pc mobo and cpu change now W11 will not activate: OK so I upgraded from win10 to win11 about 12 months or so ago so my account has a 'digital licence' but I've just made a major upgrade on my mb cpu ram and gpu am4 to am5 and now windows just will not activate. I'm signed in to my account, the digital licence is associated...
  4. Websites I visit regularly don't recognize me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites I visit regularly don't recognize me: None of the sites I visit regularly MailChimp, PayPal, Amazon, etc recognize me when I visit -- and frequently ask for a verification of some sort. This is not the 2-step, this is the first step! This just just started happening a couple of months ago. I've reviewed Firefox...
  5. Microsoft store not recognizing that I've changed my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not recognizing that I've changed my account: I recently have moved to New Zealand form Australia and since I don't use the Microsoft store much, forgot to change my details but now I just tried to redeem a gift card and it told me I was in the wrong region. I thought I fixed this as I changed my account location to New...
  6. Windows reactivation after mobo change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows reactivation after mobo change: Hello, I had a Windows 10 Pro licence before, but the mobo stopped functioning. I've changed my mobo and also the processor. It wants me to reactivate the Windows but it won't recognize the older key. Is there a way to transfer the key from the malfunctioning mobo to the new...
  7. Mobo died, changed mobo, Windows 10 will not activate.

Mobo died, changed mobo, Windows 10 will not activate.: Mobo died, I changed out the mobo, now Windows 10 will not activate. I've tried following the activation tutorial with the bot. As I purchased Windows 10 online I do not have an activation code. I was able to recover my installation ID but the bot will not recognize it....
  8. Now you don't see me - and now you see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now you don't see me - and now you see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/
  9. Changing my MOBO and CPU a

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing my MOBO and CPU a: I'm doing PC upgrades and changes entirely for my new mini-itx build. I'm not sure about how the process would work, but what are the appropriate steps I need to undertake before making my changes? My personal data and files are backed up to my Onedrive, and have nothing...
  10. Windows Activation after mobo change

Windows Activation after mobo change: Hi I have a legitimate version of Windows that I got many years ago as Windows 7. I have since upgraded this to Windows 10 and no longer have the CD with my product key stated on it - as I assumed my license was tied to my digital account. I have recently upgraded my mobo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade my mobo and windows dont let me use w10