Windows 10: I’ve decided to factory reset and once it gets to stone 40-50% it goes back to the options...

Discus and support I’ve decided to factory reset and once it gets to stone 40-50% it goes back to the options... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can reset normally but the advanced resets don’t work and always auto quit after getting to a certain point and I am stuck in a loop of resetting, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Kapow, Feb 23, 2020.

1. I’ve decided to factory reset and once it gets to stone 40-50% it goes back to the options...

I can reset normally but the advanced resets don’t work and always auto quit after getting to a certain point and I am stuck in a loop of resetting, it going back to the same page , trying to reset again and then repeat.

submitted by /u/The_Kapow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/The_Kapow, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Jayj Win User

Factory reset not working, stops at 50%

Factory reset reachs 50% and the it stops and With the message There was problem with resetting you computer not changes have been made.

3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 23, 2020
  4. I’ve decided to factory reset and once it gets to stone 40-50% it goes back to the options...

Reset to factory settings

Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit.

It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted the computer and it started up with the HP symbol and a turning circle.....then HP symbol goes away but the spinning circle remains.

I got on the phone with HPsupport and he tried a few things that didn't work.....computer goes to HP as soon as the box gets here.

Any suggestions....I hate to be without my computer.

.thanks

jeanniespc, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

I’ve decided to factory reset and once it gets to stone 40-50% it goes back to the options...

1. I’ve decided to factory reset and once it gets to stone 40-50% it goes back to the options... - Similar Threads - I’ve decided factory

2. Factory reset goes wrong? Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset goes wrong? Please help: Hello all! I decided to full factory reset my PC today and it didn't end as planned. I saved a few personal files, but ultimately wanted a clean slate. When I log into my username which is still there for some reason it tells me the user isn't found. I tried to troubleshoot...
  3. Is there a factory reset/reset button in the back panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a factory reset/reset button in the back panel?: I permanently deleted my windows files and I now do not know what to do as I tried a lot of methods, my computer is not stuck on the automatic repairing screen and I cannot escape it, it has been like this for about 3 days now.. I tried a lot of YouTube videos, tried all the...
  4. Is there a factory reset/reset button in the back panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a factory reset/reset button in the back panel?: I permanently deleted my windows files and I now do not know what to do as I tried a lot of methods, my computer is not stuck on the automatic repairing screen and I cannot escape it, it has been like this for about 3 days now.. I tried a lot of YouTube videos, tried all the...
  5. CPU goes up to 40-50% until I open up task manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU goes up to 40-50% until I open up task manager.: I recently reinstalled windows to have a fresh start, and up until today everything has been going smoothly. Today when I when I opened up task manager I noticed my cpu utilization was at 30-50% and immediately jumped down to 1-5%. This has happened to me before after...
  6. If I factory reset, will I get S mode back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I factory reset, will I get S mode back?: I made a selfish, stupid mistake. I wanted tf2. So I got rid of S mode, so I could get steam. I didn't have room for tf2. Wow. Ok. I feel so stupid. I just got the pc, so I'm fine with factory resetting it, but would it work? I mean, would it bring back S mode? submitted by...
  7. Windows 10 stuck at 40% for factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck at 40% for factory reset: My computer has been stuck at 40%for awhile now just wondering if there was any fixes submitted by /u/justhyperr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/go7gbf/windows_10_stuck_at_40_for_factory_reset/
  8. Get back Office that I used before factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get back Office that I used before factory reset: I did a factory reset to my Windows 10 PC. Currently I have an Office version with OneDrive which I don’t use. I want to restore the Office package that was installed on my PC before the factory reset. It was pre-installed on my PC...
  9. Back to the stone age --what are they doing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back to the stone age --what are they doing: Hi there The new 4K ultra HD DVD's are going to have to have an Internet connection to play them !!!! what's the point then of "Portable Media" on a computer in places where Internet access is slow or even existent. This for sure will play into the hands of the Pirates....
  10. Factory reset not working, stops at 50%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset not working, stops at 50%: Factory reset reachs 50% and the it stops and With the message There was problem with resetting you computer not changes have been made. 86986