Windows 10: I've done all I can, yet it still wont work {Minecraft Microsoft}

Discus and support I've done all I can, yet it still wont work {Minecraft Microsoft} in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Back in 2019 my friend had gifted me minecraft on the microsoft store. I was so excited to play, as I had just gotten my new computer. It downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sophia Pinedo, May 16, 2020.

1. I've done all I can, yet it still wont work {Minecraft Microsoft}

Back in 2019 my friend had gifted me minecraft on the microsoft store. I was so excited to play, as I had just gotten my new computer. It downloaded fine, nice and fast, and the game even opened up fine as well. However, when I went to press "Sign in" so I could play online with said friend, it gave me the message:

"Failed to Login. We tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went wrong."

I've done all I could. I have read other questions and answers just like my issue. I've reinstalled the Store and game, reset it, troubleshooted, fixed my microsoft account, turned off my computer, gotten into the admin controls, installed xbox, reinstalled xbox, and more. I've done all I can..... I don't want this thirty dollar gift to go to waste. Please, someone help. I have windows ten, completely updated, no viruses, brand new....

:)

Sophia Pinedo, May 16, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 16, 2020
  3. Minecraft wont work with Windows 10

I unstalled and I installed minecraft it hasn't work for 2 months and if this wont get fixed I'm reporting this and after all of this windows 10 **** mess minecraft up!

Kaitlyn100000, May 16, 2020
  4. Tylerp666 Win User

I've done all I can, yet it still wont work {Minecraft Microsoft}

new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, May 16, 2020
Thema:

I've done all I can, yet it still wont work {Minecraft Microsoft}

1. I've done all I can, yet it still wont work {Minecraft Microsoft} - Similar Threads - I've done yet

2. i've tried all the troubleshoots on this forum and it still has not work, is there anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've tried all the troubleshoots on this forum and it still has not work, is there anything...: whenever i open the version without anti-cheat it works flawlessly, but when ever i open the one with it, it always gives me an error.i have a possible speculation when i first installed MCC i only gave it public network permissions, could this have caused the issue?the error...
  3. i've tried all the troubleshoots on this forum and it still has not work, is there anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i've tried all the troubleshoots on this forum and it still has not work, is there anything...: whenever i open the version without anti-cheat it works flawlessly, but when ever i open the one with it, it always gives me an error.i have a possible speculation when i first installed MCC i only gave it public network permissions, could this have caused the issue?the error...
  4. Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?

Can I still download Minecraft without Microsoft Store and Google?: If the Microsoft store is blocked and minecraft.net is blocked, is there a way to still download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-download-minecraft-without-microsoft/daf39054-c762-4193-aff8-a9d0b90f71f9
  5. Minecraft can not be done!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft can not be done!!: One day, as usual, I tried to launch minecraft, but during the worldload, it came out with "shutting down internal server" and it falls. No matter how many times you do it, it's the same. I thought there was a memory problem, and even if I tried using "windows memory...
  6. Minecraft can not be done!!

Minecraft can not be done!!: One day, as usual, I tried to launch minecraft, but during the worldload, it came out with "shutting down internal server" and it falls. No matter how many times you do it, it's the same. I thought there was a memory problem, and even if I tried using "windows memory...
  7. minecraft wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft wont work: I bought minecraft on windows 10 and it worked perfectly fine for weeks but all of a sudden when I click the shortcut on my desktop it does nothing. no pop up no error screen nothing. I tried re installing minecraft but I got the same out come. I did nothing to the app to do...
  8. If I've done something wrong I apologize

in Windows 10 Support
    If I've done something wrong I apologize: I can't find my post about 2 identical items showing up in the Internet explorer If you move or delete my post I would appreciate a "WHY & Where ". Thank you 151015
  9. done everything edge wont work!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    done everything edge wont work!!!: I did all suggested steps online and in this forum but still having the same issue. plsss!! im frustrated right noow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/done-everything-edge-wont-work/5eab070e-fc66-4f5f-8ee3-ab236e52b738
  10. No idea what I've done!

in Windows 10 Support
    No idea what I've done!: [img] Hi OK I am having File Explorer problems. Firstly under "This PC" I seem to have 2 Desktop folders (see pic) By default, I have downloaded files (music, movies etc) going straight onto the desktop. Tonight, however, I couldn't find my recently downloaded files...