Windows 10: I've "Downloaded and installed" version 2004 about 5 times now and it still won't update to...

Discus and support I've "Downloaded and installed" version 2004 about 5 times now and it still won't update to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dragennd1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dragennd1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I've "Downloaded and installed" version 2004 about 5 times now and it still won't update to...

/u/Dragennd1, Oct 18, 2020

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Oct 18, 2020
  3. RuskinF Win User
    installing version 2004

To solve this issue, follow these steps:

1. Rollback to the last Stable version of Windows. Basically, restore your system to the last stable point.

2. Download the Windows Update Assistant tool.

3. Install the updates as recommended by that tool.

Note: Windows 10 version 2004 has brought a lot of bugs with it. The best way to move forward is to wait until a patched Windows 10 version 2004 is released.

RuskinF, Oct 18, 2020
  4. I've "Downloaded and installed" version 2004 about 5 times now and it still won't update to...

Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

I've "Downloaded and installed" version 2004 about 5 times now and it still won't update to...

1. I've "Downloaded and installed" version 2004 about 5 times now and it still won't update to... - Similar Threads - I've Downloaded installed

2. About windows 10 version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About windows 10 version 2004 update: I find that this update is not compatible with my computer, it always starts update when my computer is idle, and it will report error when the update reach 99.9%. Then it will use about half hour to restore to previous version, did anyone have encounter this problem and how...
  3. Windows 10 Version 2004 Feature Update Failed to Install 5 times with error 0xc1900101

Windows 10 Version 2004 Feature Update Failed to Install 5 times with error 0xc1900101: I'm trying to help a friend install version 2004. It has failed 5 times starting on 6/13/2020 and last time on 1/13/2021. Each time it failed with error 0xc1900101. The logs are on my Onedrive at https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtROLGwfcT1UahOe7BSb9yTrYzU?e=NgkdiC I could not...
  4. Why is the 2004 update suddenly downloading and installing right now?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is the 2004 update suddenly downloading and installing right now?: I was told that I didn't have to be worried about this at all. I am currently on 1909. And this wasn't supposed to happen. I heard that not only there were tons of problems with this update. But, there's a new update out now. What is going on? Can someone please help? I have...
  5. My computers won't update to version 2004

My computers won't update to version 2004: Hello: I have two computers running versions of Windows 10 prior to version 2004. I have attempted to upgrade both many times using several methods: Windows Update, download and install the files, and using a DVD created by MediaCreator. The downloads work fine, then the...
  6. Windows version 2004 update time?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows version 2004 update time?: Hi people, I usually wait three months before I make the jump to the next version of Windows, and I finally decided to install 2004. I clicked on the install button at 10:53pm and it finished at 3.10am. I'm just wondering if any other people had such a lengthy install...
  7. About Windows 10 version 2004 update

About Windows 10 version 2004 update: Hey. is the version 2004 update is temporarily suspended to all the users that use NVIDIA GPU. Because I use a NVIDIA GPU for my Acer laptop and in the update settings it says there is an issue and update is still on its way. So I checked the known issues for version 2004...
  8. Windows 10 won't update to version 2004

Windows 10 won't update to version 2004: I am stuck on Windows 10 Version 1909 and no matter how many times I hit "Check for updates", the version 2004 update won't get pushed to my computer. I can't update my PC to the latest version. [ATTACH]...
  9. About Windows 10 update to version 2004

About Windows 10 update to version 2004: Before a week ago my got the message that windows 10 version 2004 is available and it showed the option to "download and Install". But today I checked it again to install the update it shows a message that says, " windows 10 version 2004 is on its way and once it is ready...
  10. Gears 5 Won't Update or Download/Install in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5 Won't Update or Download/Install in Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to go launch Gears 5 in Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to hit update and was given a error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...