Windows 10: I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

Discus and support I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was prompted to try the new Edge and I finally capitulated. Well, now I'm so sorry I did. My yahoo email is totally unreadable. So tiny I can barely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PattiDickherber, Oct 5, 2022.

1. I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

I was prompted to try the new Edge and I finally capitulated. Well, now I'm so sorry I did. My yahoo email is totally unreadable. So tiny I can barely see it. Yahoo News is fine as well as many of my other apps. What is the problem with Yahoo email?Patti

:)

PattiDickherber, Oct 5, 2022
  2. CmmTch Win User

Yahoo email

This may not help but certainly worth a try, I've moved to Firefox, tried Edge for maybe a year, it just continued to be not ready for prime time. AFAIK you still can't set a new tab to open as the active window in the foreground. MS has made browsers for years and Edge seems amateurish and clumsy, they made this one for touch devices.

FF is most like IE which was my preferred browser. Anyway, a link to thread is below and a quote of the post within that thread with the workaround.

Yahoo no longer supports IE 11 Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo... [​IMG]

CmmTch, Oct 5, 2022
  3. x509 Win User
    Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email

Robin,

I'm going to suggest that you need to fine a replacement email service. Once, maybe 10+ years ago, Yahoo was a well run and good website. But no longer. Yahoo mail today is completely overrun with spam and it's now extremely difficult (for me at least) just to log into Yahoo mail. I should add that I use Yahoo as a secondary email service, but I'm now planning to find a different service. Even though I can now get direct downloads into my desktop Outlook mail client for free, it's not worth the hassles and the trouble.

x509, Oct 5, 2022
  4. malware Win User

I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

Yahoo! Offers Unlimited Email Storage

As Yahoo! Mail approaches its 10-year anniversary, the company has announced that it will begin providing Yahoo! Mail users with unlimited email storage starting in May 2007. When Yahoo! Mail launched 10 years ago, users got a 4MB of storage for their entire mailbox. Today, the company is aiming for unlimited mailboxes. Yahoo! Mail is currently the world's largest provider of email accounts. Yahoo! Mail has over 250 million global users.

Source: Yahoo!

malware, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

1. I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo... - Similar Threads - I've downloaded Edge

2. I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...: I was prompted to try the new Edge and I finally capitulated. Well, now I'm so sorry I did. My yahoo email is totally unreadable. So tiny I can barely see it. Yahoo News is fine as well as many of my other apps. What is the problem with Yahoo email?Patti...
  3. I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...: I was prompted to try the new Edge and I finally capitulated. Well, now I'm so sorry I did. My yahoo email is totally unreadable. So tiny I can barely see it. Yahoo News is fine as well as many of my other apps. What is the problem with Yahoo email?Patti...
  4. cant read some of my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant read some of my yahoo email: Some of my emails are coming through as just letters, numbers and symbols. Cant read them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-some-of-my-yahoo-email/0a93d6c2-274b-4578-9686-88f208dadb30
  5. cant read some of my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant read some of my yahoo email: Some of my emails are coming through as just letters, numbers and symbols. Cant read them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-some-of-my-yahoo-email/0a93d6c2-274b-4578-9686-88f208dadb30
  6. yahoo email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yahoo email: When I open my yahoo email there is a yellow strip at the top saying my account is out of date and two options "Fix Account" or "Dismiss." I've updated my windows 10 as it said it was out of date but that did not help. I changed my password and PIN and no help either. This...
  7. YAHOO EMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YAHOO EMAIL: THERE IS NO EMAIL PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-email/b2c12adc-7a65-442c-acb0-e8b66caec94f
  8. Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email: Using Edge and Chrome, I've been having problems reaching Yahoo and Yahoo email. In both, I get my login screen, then when I press next, I get a screen to enter my email address (again) and password on same screen. Sometimes I get in, other times it loops back to the latter...
  9. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...
  10. My Yahoo email cannot be added to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    My Yahoo email cannot be added to Edge: I try to add my Yahoo email server to Edge and it gets stuck at the function "Sinchronizing"; it goes no further. If I remove it and try again, the same thing happens again and again. Gmail, instead, was correctly added the first time. Thanks for any help. 68272