Windows 10: Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

Discus and support Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sunny Nagarwal, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Sunny Nagarwal, Mar 19, 2024

2. OBS stream crash when Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabled

Stream abruptly stops (bitrate is 0 kb/s) and OBS crashes (Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabled)
    i created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue Stream abruptly stops (bitrate is 0 kb/s) and OBS crashes (Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabled) · Issue #8746 · obsproject/obs-studio
    since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling (HAGS) is required for DLSS3 frame generation.

Riaz Laskar, Mar 19, 2024
  3. zapcity Win User
    Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling causing BSOD

Hi, I seem to be getting BSOD when using Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling = ON.

My configuration is:
    • Motherboard: Asrock z77 extreme4 motherboard with Intel HD graphics 4000
    • GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080
    Windows features enabled:
    • Virtual machine platform
    • windows hypervisor platform
    • windows sandbox
    • windows subsystem for linux
    I have one monitor (monitor1) connected to the GTX 1080 card, and the other (monitor2) to my integrated graphics on my motherboard. I have WSL2 and Docker running fine on my PC, so interoperability with Hyper-V is working well.

I have noticed that when I set Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling = ON, my PC has a BDOD whenever I place specific applications (like Remote Desktop Connection) within monitor2 which is using Intel HD graphics 4000. I also noticed I get a lot of HAXM errors in my event viewer e.g. HAXM can't work on system without VT support . I'm guessing my problems are a result of HAXM not being compatible with Hyper-V, so that when Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling = ON, it is trying to use HAXM for GPU acceleration on monitor2 (using Intel HD graphics 4000), which then results in a BSOD? The BSOD error reports a problem with dxgmms1.sys.

I have ordered some DisplayPort cables so that both monitors will run from the GPU, and will disable integrated graphics to avoid problems like this in the future.

Thanks for any insight.

zapcity, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

After enabling hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling and restarted, no internet browsers will work. They open and load the page for a split second then crash.

After enabling hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling and restarted, no internet browsers will work. They open and load the page for a split second then crash.

For chrome it says "Aw, Snap" with the error code "Crashpad_NotConnectedToHandler"

For edge it says "This page is having a problem" with the error code "STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION"

jason Gerstenberger, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

1. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i... - Similar Threads - Ive enabled GPU

2. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  3. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  4. Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking to restart: After enabling HAGS and restarting laptop, it keeps asking to restart. GPU-Z shows that my system supports it, but disabled yet. Enablng through registry didn't help. I tried:1. Reinstalling Windows2. Enabling HAGS on fresh stock settings installed Windows3. Reinstalling GPU...
  5. Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking to restart

Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking to restart: After enabling HAGS and restarting laptop, it keeps asking to restart. GPU-Z shows that my system supports it, but disabled yet. Enablng through registry didn't help. I tried:1. Reinstalling Windows2. Enabling HAGS on fresh stock settings installed Windows3. Reinstalling GPU...
  6. After enabling hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling and restarted, no internet browsers will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After enabling hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling and restarted, no internet browsers will...: After enabling hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling and restarted, no internet browsers will work. They open and load the page for a split second then crash.For chrome it says "Aw, Snap" with the error code "Crashpad_NotConnectedToHandler"For edge it says "This page is having...
  7. After enabling hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling and restarted, no internet browsers will...

After enabling hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling and restarted, no internet browsers will...: After enabling hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling and restarted, no internet browsers will work. They open and load the page for a split second then crash.For chrome it says "Aw, Snap" with the error code "Crashpad_NotConnectedToHandler"For edge it says "This page is having...
  8. How to enable Windows 10 hardware accelerated GPU scheduling

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Windows 10 hardware accelerated GPU scheduling: If you follow Windows 10 development at all, you’ve probably heard this “Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling” buzzword that’s been going around since last year. At that point, Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling was little more than just an option in Settings, but after...
  9. How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft has introduced a new interesting feature in Windows 10 that is named Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling. This feature is part of the WDDM 2.7 that […] This article How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  10. Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling: Hello, I understand that Nvidia supports the titled feature with their new driver released yesterday. Is the ability to activate this feature tied to the 2004 Windows 10 update? My system apparently is still not ready for 2004, and I do not have the toggle for...