Windows 10: ive got a problem, a virus is detected in my pc by windows defender. even if i clicked...

Discus and support ive got a problem, a virus is detected in my pc by windows defender. even if i clicked... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is the photo.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Patrick880, Aug 24, 2019.

1. ive got a problem, a virus is detected in my pc by windows defender. even if i clicked...

this is the photo. ive got a problem, a virus is detected in my pc by windows defender. even if i clicked... 4fea3e93-220e-4077-879b-1c0f59b32913?upload=true.png

:)

Patrick880, Aug 24, 2019

2. Virus Not Detected By Windows Defender

Hi,

If your running two antivirus at the same time and Windows Defender did not detect the virus, We suggest that you remove the virus with the third party malware that you're currently using. We recommend to use a single anti virus. and keep it up-to-date.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Robert Caw, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    problem with windows defender.............

Hi,

No need to worry, this is not a virus. Windows Defender will automatically notify you whenever it detects a potential threat. It is possible that
    Windows Defender just needs to be updated. To check for updates in
    Windows Defender, follow these steps:

• Start Windows Defender if it is not already open. To do this, click Start, click Programs, and then click Windows Defender.
    • Check for new definitions. To do this, click Check for Updates Now.
    • If an update has been detected, install it.

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 24, 2019
  4. ive got a problem, a virus is detected in my pc by windows defender. even if i clicked...

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on - it detects another anti-virus product.

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on, and the message suggests there is another anti-virus product present but if there is it does show up in Window 10 UI.

The long story is that I am troubleshooting a problem with application software. The manufacturer suggest removing Bitdefender because there product is incompatible. I thought I would give this a try, if only to element Bitdefender as a cause.

Firstly, I upgraded from Bitdefender 2016 to 2017 to see if that made a difference. The application still failed so I decided to try removal.

• I used the standard uninstall to remove Bitdefender 2017, rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I download the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017, ran it then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I checked the file system and all Bitdefender files have been deleted.
    • I check the registry and found a couple of references to Bitdefender Wallet, then deleted these.
    • I rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I reran the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017 then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection.
    I can find no traces of Bitdefender so I wonder why Windows Defender detects another anti-virus software. I've check other posts but couldn't find additional steps for uninstalling an anti-virus software. Any suggestions?

Moved from Windows 10

SystemOfTheWorld, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

ive got a problem, a virus is detected in my pc by windows defender. even if i clicked...

1. ive got a problem, a virus is detected in my pc by windows defender. even if i clicked... - Similar Threads - ive got problem

2. virus got on my windows 2000 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus got on my windows 2000 pc: even togh i have an very sucure anti virus i decided to flash windows 10 deta and anti virus onto a bage tower and white pc with a hard drive of 10000 migabites :the setup went normal after goofing around on microsoft teams with my freinds in a chat and video callin my...
  3. I think I have viruses on my PC and Windows Defender isn't detecting anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I have viruses on my PC and Windows Defender isn't detecting anything.: Note that I do not know any of those applications:I am wondering if these are software, libraries, or viruses.This seems to be NES games. I never pirated any NES games in my entire life.The list goes on for a while.* Moved from Virus & Malware...
  4. I think I have viruses on my PC and Windows Defender isn't detecting anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I have viruses on my PC and Windows Defender isn't detecting anything.: Note that I do not know any of those applications:I am wondering if these are software, libraries, or viruses.This seems to be NES games. I never pirated any NES games in my entire life.The list goes on for a while....
  5. I got a problem with my windows pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a problem with my windows pc.: I got a problem in updating it, I normally update it via settings but I realized that I'm still on 1809 version, when I download the update 1909 and then reboot the system, but I'm still on the 1809 version. Any help? submitted by /u/ca_dmio [link] [comments]...
  6. I got like a lot of problems for my pc especially Windows Defender

I got like a lot of problems for my pc especially Windows Defender: So I installed and uninstalled Malwarebytes to remove a virus. I go to see how windows defender is doing so I can turn it back on but it says this https://imgur.com/a/l8LO2LB . Idk what is going on and the windows defender service does not even exist, like it got deleted from...
  7. Virus Detected by Windows Defender

Virus Detected by Windows Defender: Split from this thread. I have the same virus detected by my windows defender was detected 50 minutes ago. I don't own any of the apps you have installed that might have caused it but that happened to me. I own a Surface Pro 6, i don't know what to do so please help me....
  8. hello ive got a problem

hello ive got a problem: im trying to reset my pc to clear it and it needs a pasword but i didnt set one what can i do? submitted by /u/danutSKAZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiyslg/hello_ive_got_a_problem/
  9. Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader: Hey, My windows defender has started detecting a virus named 'Trojandownloader:JS/Fakepack' since yesterday. And its detecting every time I turn on to my laptop. So I just started a full scan for my system. All the files were scanned in a duration of 1 hour but 3 files were...
  10. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection: Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-virus-and-threat-detection/a5ac7da0-b8d0-4fed-9ac4-0ecc992a2059"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ashita being detected as a virus