Windows 10: I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related

Discus and support I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some keys on my keyboard are just pressing themselves, they do not appear while I am typing but are recognized by some other programs, which correct me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by avm201, Mar 19, 2023.

1. avm201 Win User

I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related

Some keys on my keyboard are just pressing themselves, they do not appear while I am typing but are recognized by some other programs, which correct me when I supposedly type the wrong thing. This is an issue and I don't know how to deal with it.really no clue. It is happening on my new keyboard as well.For example, I was using it to type, but it was saying that I wasn't being accurate, even when I typed very slowly while looking at the keyboard. Please Help. Thanks

:)

avm201, Mar 19, 2023
  2. manofthem Win User

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Mar 19, 2023
  3. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

1. I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related - Similar Threads - I've Got Problem

2. I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related: Some keys on my keyboard are just pressing themselves, they do not appear while I am typing but are recognized by some other programs, which correct me when I supposedly type the wrong thing. This is an issue and I don't know how to deal with it.really no clue. It is...
  3. Hello, i got a problem, that some of my keys won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, i got a problem, that some of my keys won't work: My keyboard is canyon nightflyer. It worked perfect yesterday but now some of the buttons aren't working like a z etc. I need to copy paste the letters. I have looked into youtube, resetting my Keyboard etc....
  4. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've got a problem with windows 10 activation: I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry......
  5. Not fully related to windows, but I've never seen this problem. Headphones problems

Not fully related to windows, but I've never seen this problem. Headphones problems: So i got new headphones sades gaming headphones if it helps and on those audio tests for the left and right ears, it for some reason it only plays in the center, not in both ears. Again i havent heard of this and hopefully theres a solution....
  6. Problem related to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem related to product key: Split from this thread. hey guys my name Is Arsalan Zia a few months ago I updated my pc from window 7 to windows 10 pro but the problem I am facing is related to the product key I guess I don't have it can anyone tell me how I can get it bcz of that my windows would not...
  7. I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode): Today I have noticed that something was sucking a lot of CPU power. When I checked on Task Manager, it showed that 2 different Updater.Exe.(unicode) were downloading something. When I checked on internet, some people posted that Updater.Exe.(unicode) is dangerous, so I...
  8. Problem related to malfunctioning of shift keys

Problem related to malfunctioning of shift keys: The shift key is'nt working for some of the keys like zxcv and tags. One of my shift key the right one has also stopped working. the left key starts working fine while using sticky keys....
  9. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  10. Excuse me, I've got a problem:"0x8000FFFF"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Excuse me, I've got a problem:"0x8000FFFF": Recently I reinstalled my windows, when the installation process was over, I used some kind of optimization script. Now pages of apps, that I bought can't be loaded, but all the other apps easy installable. I have triedwsreset.exe, but nothing changed :( [ATTACH]...