Windows 10: I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

Discus and support I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today I have noticed that something was sucking a lot of CPU power. When I checked on Task Manager, it showed that 2 different Updater.Exe.(unicode)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Conspirologist, Jun 18, 2020.

1. I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

Today I have noticed that something was sucking a lot of CPU power. When I checked on Task Manager, it showed that 2 different Updater.Exe.(unicode) were downloading something. When I checked on internet, some people posted that Updater.Exe.(unicode) is dangerous, so I terminated both of them without checking properties. Now I can't find them on my PC to check what they were about. I restarted the PC, but these 2 Updater.Exe.(unicode) don't show up anymore. Can somebody tell me how to check what exactly I've terminated, and if by terminated it means these processes were permanently deleted? I am afraid these 2 Updater.Exe.(unicode) were downloading something important updates.

submitted by /u/Conspirologist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Conspirologist, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Hydranix Win User

UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....

You don't seem to understand what Unicode is.

Windows fully supports Unicode, and it isn't something that can be removed from the operating system.

What error are you receiving and when?

What makes you think you have a problem with "no Unicode"?

Hydranix, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Kurisu7th Win User
    UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....

well before all the languages i have been able to see on windows 8 and now when im on a social web i cant see most of there names and emotes because there different signs or languages. but with windows 8 i didnt have this problem. so how can i have the setting like it was on windows 8 to where i can see all languages

Kurisu7th, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Paulr Win User

I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

Unicodes and language packs

Several work arounds can be found at http://www.johndcook.com/blog/2008/0...rs-in-windows/
    1. as I suggested above, U+(hexcode) Alt-X
    2. edit a registry key and hold down the Alt key while entering the code on the numeric keypad
    3. download the free utility called UnicodeInput, which pops up with the Alt-+ key
    None of these are useful on my Surface Pro virtual keyboard which is missing both the Alt key numeric keypad *Sad

Paulr, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

1. I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode) - Similar Threads - I've got problem

2. Problem with Unicode Typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Unicode Typing: Hello,I recently installed Windows 11 on my PC. I installed a software called "Avro" which allows me to write in my native language, Bangla. It is a free Unicode and ANSI compliant Bengali keyboard interface for Windows. The problem is that when I try to write something in...
  3. Problem with Unicode Typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Unicode Typing: Hello,I recently installed Windows 11 on my PC. I installed a software called "Avro" which allows me to write in my native language, Bangla. It is a free Unicode and ANSI compliant Bengali keyboard interface for Windows. The problem is that when I try to write something in...
  4. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've got a problem with windows 10 activation: I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry......
  5. Unicode characters showing problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unicode characters showing problem.: Hello, When I type Bangla fonts, characters are showing just as??????? question marks, I've added Bangla language from Language settings, necessary fonts are also already installed. Still the problem is the same. Some icons of windows are also showing as weired...
  6. Non unicode Greek charactes problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non unicode Greek charactes problem: Hello, I tried a lot to install a greek engineering software, but i have a serious problem with my non unicode characters. I own a razer blade 14" 2017 bought from america if that make any sense. I made without changing something those steps: - Control...
  7. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  8. Excuse me, I've got a problem:"0x8000FFFF"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Excuse me, I've got a problem:"0x8000FFFF": Recently I reinstalled my windows, when the installation process was over, I used some kind of optimization script. Now pages of apps, that I bought can't be loaded, but all the other apps easy installable. I have triedwsreset.exe, but nothing changed :( [ATTACH]...
  9. I've got hacked by a ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've got hacked by a ransomware: Today I got hacked by ransomware. I can log in and and i have most of the data not encrypted. I don't need the encrypted data. I just want to remove this virus from my pc Q1 Is there anyway to do it without formatting my hard desk ? When I try to open Kaspersky to run a...
  10. UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....

in Windows 10 Support
    UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....: there is no unicode on windows 10 help please and paint it black. 13183

Users found this page by searching for:

1. updater.exe (unicode)