Windows 10: I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

Discus and support I've got a problem with windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NemanjaKuc, May 4, 2021.

1. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry...

:)

NemanjaKuc, May 4, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 4, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 4, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
Thema:

I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

1. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - I've got problem

2. Got a problem with my activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a problem with my activation key: I had to reinstall windows on my new ssd and now I cant activate it no more. It says we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Even tho I only ever used this PC at home....
  3. Got a problem with my activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a problem with my activation key: I had to reinstall windows on my new ssd and now I cant activate it no more. It says we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Even tho I only ever used this PC at home....
  4. Got a problem with my activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode): Today I have noticed that something was sucking a lot of CPU power. When I checked on Task Manager, it showed that 2 different Updater.Exe.(unicode) were downloading something. When I checked on internet, some people posted that Updater.Exe.(unicode) is dangerous, so I...
  6. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  7. Excuse me, I've got a problem:"0x8000FFFF"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Excuse me, I've got a problem:"0x8000FFFF": Recently I reinstalled my windows, when the installation process was over, I used some kind of optimization script. Now pages of apps, that I bought can't be loaded, but all the other apps easy installable. I have triedwsreset.exe, but nothing changed :( [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: On January 21, in a two-hour-plus event at its Redmond headquarters, Microsoft unveiled features that will be appearing in Windows 10 "over the next three, four, five months." Two days later, the company released a new Windows 10 Technical Preview version, build 9926, for...
  9. I've got it Windows 10 Full Version

in Windows 10 Support
    I've got it Windows 10 Full Version: Woah, woah, I can't believe it, been having problems all morning with two of my Insider pcs, but I finally have the full version of Windows 10. I thought I was downloading 10240 over 10162, but it's the full version, I'm stoked. Whoops might be a false alarm, it still says...
  10. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade to every qualified device running retail or OEM versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. (Enterprise editions do not qualify.) The free upgrade offer began with the official release of Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, and lasts for one year...