Windows 10: I've got a virus

Discus and support I've got a virus in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JuanInDaHouse02, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I've got a virus

Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager

submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JuanInDaHouse02, Dec 23, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 23, 2019
  4. I've got a virus

Jsssssssss, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

I've got a virus

1. I've got a virus - Similar Threads - I've got virus

2. Laptop got virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop got virus: so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help...
  3. Laptop got virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop got virus: so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help...
  4. Laptop got virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why is my microsoft edge saying I've got 10 viruses

Why is my microsoft edge saying I've got 10 viruses: Why is my microsoft edge saying I've got 10 viruses even though I'm sure I don't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-microsoft-edge-saying-ive-got-10-viruses/ba09f3af-ab54-49aa-8083-33d38d5ba4c1
  6. I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode): Today I have noticed that something was sucking a lot of CPU power. When I checked on Task Manager, it showed that 2 different Updater.Exe.(unicode) were downloading something. When I checked on internet, some people posted that Updater.Exe.(unicode) is dangerous, so I...
  7. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  8. I've got hacked by a ransomware

I've got hacked by a ransomware: Today I got hacked by ransomware. I can log in and and i have most of the data not encrypted. I don't need the encrypted data. I just want to remove this virus from my pc Q1 Is there anyway to do it without formatting my hard desk ? When I try to open Kaspersky to run a...
  9. I've got a virus that is stumping anti-malware software, need help. LiveSetupLdr.exe

I've got a virus that is stumping anti-malware software, need help. LiveSetupLdr.exe: I'm running Win10 of course and I have this issue where when I open up task manager my cpu usage drops from ~90 to ~10 instantaneously, I've read online that this is malware and to back this up when I start up my pc for a split second after booting windows there a command box...
  10. Got a ton of viruses

Got a ton of viruses: I installed the Win 10 Home Single Language from the downloaded iso. Was getting wierd error messages so updated Malwarebytes and ran a scan. It came up with about 15 trojans and worms which it got rid of. I thought this version of windows was supposed to have better...