Windows 10: I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ?

Discus and support I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/__Yami__ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__Yami__, Nov 30, 2020.

1. I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ?

/u/__Yami__, Nov 30, 2020

2. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ? 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Nov 30, 2020
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 30, 2020
  4. I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ?

Wallpaper Glitch

Hi Bobby,

There are many possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue when changing your desktop's wallpaper. In order for us to narrow down the possible causes, please answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Are you also experiencing the issue when using the default backgrounds/wallpapers available in Settings?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Do your desktop monitors have the same specifications?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ?

1. I've got a weird visual glitch when my wallpaper changes. Any idea what it could be ? - Similar Threads - I've got weird

2. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  3. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  4. Weird visual glitch?

Weird visual glitch?: So recently my laptop began to experience this glitch. [IMG] I found it happening in a few apps, epic games launcher, ms visual code, and armoury crate. The glitch looks very severe in this epic game launcher, but very rarely happening in ms visual code, and only shows...
  5. Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird visual glitch on desktop. Happens with other pics too. Anyone have any idea what this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AnEmbarassedRedditor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kft6fm/weird_visual_glitch_on_desktop_happens_with_other/
  6. Any idea what causes this strange desktop wallpaper glitch? Info in comments.

Any idea what causes this strange desktop wallpaper glitch? Info in comments.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crocomire_Rock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb8z0l/any_idea_what_causes_this_strange_desktop/
  7. Any idea on what this mysterious G could be?

Any idea on what this mysterious G could be?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OGPanda18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fng85b/any_idea_on_what_this_mysterious_g_could_be/
  8. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...
  9. My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ?: I was watching netflix when i noticed it anyone know what my issue might be ?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-is-glitched-out-any-idea-whats-going-on/5c8a899f-49be-485c-9bcd-575282838d4a
  10. Got any Idea what is going on?

Got any Idea what is going on?: Not wanting to copy and paste my help thread from other forums that I never got a reply from I will try to get help here. The problem I am experiencing is Default Application I get the How do you want to open this file? Problem: It opens without me doing...