Windows 10: I've got it Windows 10 Full Version

Discus and support I've got it Windows 10 Full Version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Woah, woah, I can't believe it, been having problems all morning with two of my Insider pcs, but I finally have the full version of Windows 10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BillyBob, Jul 28, 2015.

1. BillyBob Win User

I've got it Windows 10 Full Version

Woah, woah, I can't believe it, been having problems all morning with two of my Insider pcs, but I finally have the full version of Windows 10. I thought I was downloading 10240 over 10162, but it's the full version, I'm stoked.

Whoops might be a false alarm, it still says 10240 even though it was a different setup to my other 10240, and there aren't any updates in this one.

I'm confused.

Anyway, I'm still happy after spending many hours of crashes and restarts, that I've finally got 10240 or whatever on this machine.

:)

BillyBob, Jul 28, 2015

2. Upgrade from Windows 10 OEM to Windows 10 Full

Hi everybody!

I'm about to start building a new desktop, and i've got an OEM copy of Windows 10 from the store, and I just wanted to know

Is there any way for me to upgrade to a full version of Windows 10 from the Windows Store once i've installed? And If so, is it cheaper? or is it the same price as just buying a full version from the store. AKA £119.99?

Please let me know

Thanks for your time

AshleyPlatt, Jul 28, 2015
  3. How do I turn off the mini version of the tab that appears at the top of the screen so I cannot see all the tab unless I go into full screen mode?

I had an incomplete version of Windows 10 when I managed to move the partition and got the full version I got a new feature. When I open a tab a mini version of the tab appears at the top of the screen so I cannot see the full tab unless I go to full screen
    mode. I HATE THIS. Can I turn it off?

Donotlikechange, Jul 28, 2015
  4. dmac Win User

The release version is supposedly build 10240 with a different version number.

5. BillyBob Win User
    I thought it was the full version, it installed differently to the original 10240 on another machine and also went through the different improvements etc.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I've got it Windows 10 Full Version - Similar Threads - I've got Full

2. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've got a problem with windows 10 activation: I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry......
  3. Windows 10 Home Full Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Full Version: If I purchase Windows 10 Home Full Version, how many computers at my home can I use it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-full-version/4a4425e9-abae-43c5-aff7-aefdfd97f21c
  4. I've got a BSOD after upgrade to version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've got a BSOD after upgrade to version 2004: Hello, Just received a BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 2004 version, bluescreenview shows there is some issue with directx12, attaching a screenshot. Can someone help me troubleshoot this thing? [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into full version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into full version: Please help: how to turn a windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into a full enterprise version. Do I need to buy a key? It constantly ask me to activate within a certain period! Thanks submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments]...
  6. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  7. I've got Windows 10 October 2018 Update but the windows version actually hasn't been...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've got Windows 10 October 2018 Update but the windows version actually hasn't been...: Hi Everybody a couple of days ago, I tried to update my windows and it actually did download the new feature update, and then it showed me a message of successful update (normally a restart is needed for the update to be done but in my case it didn't use any!). as you see in...
  8. Windows 10 Full Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Full Version: Will the Windows 10 full version from the retail store only require the product key on the first installation to register the hardware device? 9051
  9. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: On January 21, in a two-hour-plus event at its Redmond headquarters, Microsoft unveiled features that will be appearing in Windows 10 "over the next three, four, five months." Two days later, the company released a new Windows 10 Technical Preview version, build 9926, for...
  10. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade to every qualified device running retail or OEM versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. (Enterprise editions do not qualify.) The free upgrade offer began with the official release of Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, and lasts for one year...