Windows 10: IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM

Discus and support IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; MY NEW SYSTEM WAS BOUGHTG 1 WEEK AGO AND ALREADY I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH IT THE ACCOUNT IS ALREADY BEING DIVERTED ELSEWHERE AND IM RENDERED HELPLESS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by konkretebeatz2, Jan 26, 2022.

1. IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM

MY NEW SYSTEM WAS BOUGHTG 1 WEEK AGO AND ALREADY I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH IT THE ACCOUNT IS ALREADY BEING DIVERTED ELSEWHERE AND IM RENDERED HELPLESS I CANT REWGISTURE IT I CANT GET MICROSOFT TO SEE THIS I CANT GET BEST BUY TO FIX IT I CANT GET OUT FROM UNDERNEATH IT AND I NEED SOMEBODYS HELP IVE FILED ADFTIDAVITS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND IVE CALLED THE COPS IVE CHANGED PROVIDERS IVE GOTTEN A NEW PHONE IVE CHANGED MY NUMBER 5 TIMES APPLE HAS REPLACED MY DEVICE 3 TIMES XFINITY NEVER EVEN RECOGNIZED THE THREAT SO I SWITCHED TO ATT AND I CHANGED INTERNET PROVIDERS CHANGED TV AND BOUGHT A NEW C

:)

konkretebeatz2, Jan 26, 2022
  2. davnav Win User

new pc 1tb hdd to ssd clone advice needed

Ive just bought a brand new lenovo pc which has windows 10 home 64bit and has a 1tb hard drive fitted, im looking for advice on the following.

Ive fitted the ssd into the pc but its not shown up so need step by step guide on how to make it active ?

Next I need help on how to clone the 1tb hdd to the
    Ssd drive, step by step and best software to use and have the ssd as the main drive then use the the 1hdd for storage.I just dont want to break my new system
    Thanks for your time.

davnav, Jan 26, 2022
  3. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Darkmind Win User

IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM

partition cloning help!

Well I just bought a SATA seagate 320gb 7200.10 hard drive. I had to get a power adapter, but anyway. It's in as Drive F (did disk management). Now all I want to do is clone the partition from my old hard drive to my new hard drive. Copy windows and everything else over on my new hard drive, take out my old drive and then use the new drive as the primary C drive. I have norton ghost, and partition magic. I heard ghost is much better. Could someone tell me step by step how to accomplish this? I think I know how, but I do NOT wanna take any chances here..

Darkmind, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM

1. IVE GOT SOME SORT OF TWINNED CLONE PROBLEM >>>HELP!!! JUST BOUGHT NEW SYSTEM - Similar Threads - IVE GOT SORT

2. Have some sort of malware - need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have some sort of malware - need help: Win 11.Just got this PC up and going 2 months ago. The security scans said I had Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah but it does not report that anymore in any of the malware products I have used.1. Emsisoft2. HitMan Pro3. Zemana ANtiMalware4. Combo Cleaner5. Windows Defender and...
  3. Have some sort of malware - need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have some sort of malware - need help: Win 11.Just got this PC up and going 2 months ago. The security scans said I had Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah but it does not report that anymore in any of the malware products I have used.1. Emsisoft2. HitMan Pro3. Zemana ANtiMalware4. Combo Cleaner5. Windows Defender and...
  4. I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related: Some keys on my keyboard are just pressing themselves, they do not appear while I am typing but are recognized by some other programs, which correct me when I supposedly type the wrong thing. This is an issue and I don't know how to deal with it.really no clue. It is...
  5. I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related

I've Got a Problem. Some keys are just pressing themselvessoftware related: Some keys on my keyboard are just pressing themselves, they do not appear while I am typing but are recognized by some other programs, which correct me when I supposedly type the wrong thing. This is an issue and I don't know how to deal with it.really no clue. It is...
  6. Just bought Win10, but got no email.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just bought Win10, but got no email.: Hello,I just bought windows 10 home. I already downloaded the installation file win10.iso before I bought it.Now I want to have the product key. But I don't have an email. Does it take longer?I'm used to get an email minutes after I bought the product. But it's been already a...
  7. Just bought Win10, but got no email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just bought Win10, but got no email.: Hello,I just bought windows 10 home. I already downloaded the installation file win10.iso before I bought it.Now I want to have the product key. But I don't have an email. Does it take longer?I'm used to get an email minutes after I bought the product. But it's been already a...
  8. Just bought Win10, but got no email.

9. Just bought some new ram it clicked it and I'm having issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bought some new ram it clicked it and I'm having issues.: I just bought some new ram that is the same one I have in my pc already and once it clicks in I go into the performance tab and it only says 1 out of 4 slots used and on other programs it says I don't have 2 slots of ram in use how do I fix this problem? submitted by...
  10. hello ive got a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello ive got a problem: im trying to reset my pc to clear it and it needs a pasword but i didnt set one what can i do? submitted by /u/danutSKAZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiyslg/hello_ive_got_a_problem/