Windows 10: I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help!

Discus and support I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; PC is a HP-P6-2420t that I bought new in 2013 running the latest win 10 2004 and have added a EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 card to it several years ago and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by munk1955, Jul 27, 2020.

1. munk1955 Win User

I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help!

PC is a HP-P6-2420t that I bought new in 2013 running the latest win 10 2004 and have added a EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 card to it several years ago and it is stock with one 8 gb stick of crucial ram.....First problem I have had in 7 years....Below are things I have checked so far.....Oh and this is hooked up to my Vizio 55" 4K tv by HDMI.

Tried new HDMI cable....Nope
    I have 4 PC's in my home so I tried another identical graphics card that I know works 100%.....Nope
    Tried the Displayport port also from both cards with a working cable.....Nope
    I know the tv works fine because I have another home built PC hooked up to the tv using the same exact port and both work fine.
    I'm leaning toward thinking it's my MOBO but if anybody has anything else for me to try please let me know.....Thanks.

:)

munk1955, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

"input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ"

Hi,

Here are the reasons why you're getting the "input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ" error:

• The monitor cannot accommodate the set refresh rate (e.g. 60Hz).
    • Outdated graphics card driver

For us to effectively assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running on your device?
    • What is the maximum possible refresh rate can be set for your monitor (refer to monitor's manual)?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jul 27, 2020
  3. timgabe Win User
    Input signal out of range after Windows 10 Update

Hi all, @Michaelvas17 - attached is the information I was able to get using the steps you recommended (see image below).

I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help! [​IMG]

@bobkn - unfortunately, it is in fact an Intel driver, and from doing a little research online, it doesn't appear that they have provided drivers that are compatible with Windows 10 (nor will they). (See https://communities.intel.com/thread/49444, especially the final post).

@macinric - I would love to do this, but unfortunately my monitor does not actually have a DP jack - just VGA and DVI.

Any suggestions?? This is quite the problem.

timgabe, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Shiron Win User

input signal not found

"Input signal not found" comes up when I shut down my computer.
    I have gone the net and found some answers but none worked.
    I just bought a new monitor HP 24W and it has worked great for the past 14 days.
    All of a sudden the above "input signal not found" started to appear when I shut
    down. I have checked and rechecked all the cables, nothing worked. I have updated
    my Windows, nothing changed. Please help !!!! Any help is truly appreciated.
    Ron

Shiron, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help! - Similar Threads - I've got old

2. Need help in understanding this BSOD error I've got

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help in understanding this BSOD error I've got: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem: BCCode: f4 BCP1: 0000000000000003 BCP2: FFFFFA8005075B00 BCP3: FFFFFA8005075DE0 BCP4: FFFFF80002D699E0 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service...
  3. No mic input signal at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mic input signal at all: Been using my PC for a year and everything has worked just fine until now.There is absolutely no mic signal. Using an USB headset I get no signal, and using the microphone jack all I can hear is terrible static buzz all the time, still no real mic signal. This problem came...
  4. No mic input signal at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mic input signal at all: Been using my PC for a year and everything has worked just fine until now.There is absolutely no mic signal. Using an USB headset I get no signal, and using the microphone jack all I can hear is terrible static buzz all the time, still no real mic signal. This problem came...
  5. Help I've got 2 COM Surrogate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help I've got 2 COM Surrogate: Why I've got 2 COM Surrogate processes??I had 2 COM Surrogate processes and im a little bit worried. I scanned the file with my antibirus Bitdefender and it said it is clean. The 2nd process is using a 10% of cpu. I've never seen something like that....
  6. Monitor - No Input Signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor - No Input Signal: I got a new desktop assembled. The specs are basically i3 10th Gen with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (maximum resolution possible 4096 x 2304). My monitor is an Acer B223wl (maximum resolution possible 1680 x 1050). My monitor has been used before, it was bought second-hand. When I...
  7. I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help!

I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help!: PC is a HP-P6-2420t that I bought new in 2013 running the latest win 10 2004 and have added a EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 card to it several years ago and it is stock with one 8 gb stick of crucial ram.....First problem I have had in 7 years....Below are things I have checked so...
  8. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  9. input signal not found

input signal not found: "Input signal not found" comes up when I shut down my computer. I have gone the net and found some answers but none worked. I just bought a new monitor HP 24W and it has worked great for the past 14 days. All of a sudden the above "input signal not found" started to appear...
  10. Microphone detected, but no input signal.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone detected, but no input signal.: I have been using a Yeti Blue microphone with my computer for years. The other day, I plugged in my PS4 controller to play games and immediately my microphone and speakers stopped working. After reading through forums, I found this to be because the controller has both a mic...