Windows 10: I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help!

Discus and support I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; PC is a HP-P6-2420t that I bought new in 2013 running the latest win 10 2004 and have added a EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 card to it several years ago and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by munk1955, Jul 30, 2020 at 10:37 PM.

1. munk1955 Win User

I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help!

PC is a HP-P6-2420t that I bought new in 2013 running the latest win 10 2004 and have added a EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 card to it several years ago and it is stock with one 8 gb stick of crucial ram.....First problem I have had in 7 years....Below are things I have checked so far.....Oh and this is hooked up to my Vizio 55" 4K tv by HDMI.

Tried new HDMI cable....Nope
    I have 4 PC's in my home so I tried another identical graphics card that I know works 100%.....Nope
    Tried the Displayport port also from both cards with a working cable.....Nope
    I know the tv works fine because I have another home built PC hooked up to the tv using the same exact port and both work fine.
    I'm leaning toward thinking it's my MOBO but if anybody has anything else for me to try please let me know.....Thanks.

:)

2. Riel Alc Win User

"input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ"

Hi,

Here are the reasons why you're getting the "input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ" error:

• The monitor cannot accommodate the set refresh rate (e.g. 60Hz).
    • Outdated graphics card driver

For us to effectively assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running on your device?
    • What is the maximum possible refresh rate can be set for your monitor (refer to monitor's manual)?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

3. timgabe Win User
    Input signal out of range after Windows 10 Update

Hi all, @Michaelvas17 - attached is the information I was able to get using the steps you recommended (see image below).

I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help! [​IMG]

@bobkn - unfortunately, it is in fact an Intel driver, and from doing a little research online, it doesn't appear that they have provided drivers that are compatible with Windows 10 (nor will they). (See https://communities.intel.com/thread/49444, especially the final post).

@macinric - I would love to do this, but unfortunately my monitor does not actually have a DP jack - just VGA and DVI.

Any suggestions?? This is quite the problem.

4. Shiron Win User

input signal not found

"Input signal not found" comes up when I shut down my computer.
    I have gone the net and found some answers but none worked.
    I just bought a new monitor HP 24W and it has worked great for the past 14 days.
    All of a sudden the above "input signal not found" started to appear when I shut
    down. I have checked and rechecked all the cables, nothing worked. I have updated
    my Windows, nothing changed. Please help !!!! Any help is truly appreciated.
    Ron

Thema:

1. I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help! - Similar Threads - I've got old

2. I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I've got the old "No input signal" .....Help!: PC is a HP-P6-2420t that I bought new in 2013 running the latest win 10 2004 and have added a EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 card to it several years ago and it is stock with one 8 gb stick of crucial ram.....First problem I have had in 7 years....Below are things I have checked so...
  3. I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode): Today I have noticed that something was sucking a lot of CPU power. When I checked on Task Manager, it showed that 2 different Updater.Exe.(unicode) were downloading something. When I checked on internet, some people posted that Updater.Exe.(unicode) is dangerous, so I...
  4. I've got the dreaded blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've got the dreaded blue screen.: It says machine check acception. I've tried several options trying to fix but none have worked. I have powered off desktop and it is undoing changes. But still will only go so far in the restart before screen freezes. Any ideas?...
  5. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  6. I've got a link; where is the file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've got a link; where is the file?: I have a spreadsheet that I use, generally on a weekly basis. I have a link to the spreadsheet which works well. My problem is that the original spreadsheet itself doesn't appear in any list I've searched my machine, as well as cloud storage, but I've found nothing. Is there...
  7. I've got hacked by a ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've got hacked by a ransomware: Today I got hacked by ransomware. I can log in and and i have most of the data not encrypted. I don't need the encrypted data. I just want to remove this virus from my pc Q1 Is there anyway to do it without formatting my hard desk ? When I try to open Kaspersky to run a...
  8. input signal not found

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    input signal not found: "Input signal not found" comes up when I shut down my computer. I have gone the net and found some answers but none worked. I just bought a new monitor HP 24W and it has worked great for the past 14 days. All of a sudden the above "input signal not found" started to appear...
  9. Microphone detected, but no input signal.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone detected, but no input signal.: I have been using a Yeti Blue microphone with my computer for years. The other day, I plugged in my PS4 controller to play games and immediately my microphone and speakers stopped working. After reading through forums, I found this to be because the controller has both a mic...
  10. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: On January 21, in a two-hour-plus event at its Redmond headquarters, Microsoft unveiled features that will be appearing in Windows 10 "over the next three, four, five months." Two days later, the company released a new Windows 10 Technical Preview version, build 9926, for...