Windows 10: I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10)

Discus and support I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has been acting up lately, being a little slow at some things and causing me a lot of issues with Steam lately, but has slowed down. Apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krysonox, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Krysonox Win User

I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10)

My PC has been acting up lately, being a little slow at some things and causing me a lot of issues with Steam lately, but has slowed down. Apps frequently "stop responding" as well. The main issue now is that I have been getting fairly frequent BSoD's on top of all this, counting about 3 in the past week, including one today and another yesterday.

Nothing seems to be overheating and my PC is fairly high end, any support would be appreciated.

:)

Krysonox, Jan 28, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 28, 2020
  3. YoDaddy-O Win User
    Win 10 BSOD while using

Did upgrade to Win 10 over a month ago. This morning my Lenovo T410 laptop had the BSOD with Error=0xc000000f on it (it does backups overnight). I've run diags on the hardware (mem, motherboard bus, PCI bus and HDD) all PASS. Tried using my repair disk
    (built in Jan with Win7) and was unable to recover. I checked for bad sectors and found none. From CMD prompt I did DISKPART and LIST VOLUME and all volumes say HEALTHY but I see that my C: drive (primary partition) says it is RAW (instead of NTFS). My backup
    media is a network attached (NAS) disk and I used Cobian 11 Backup. Not sure what my next step would be. Looking for suggestions before I have to restore to Win7 and re-upgrade, etc.

YoDaddy-O, Jan 28, 2020
  4. I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10)

Lumia 1020 running Win 8.1 is not detected by my desktop (Win 8.1) and laptop (Win 7)

Hello,

Since 2-3 weeks now, I have not been able to connect my Lumia 1020 phone to either of my machines (Win 8.1 and Win 7). Not sure what changed with either of the devices in the meantime.

I have a Lumia 1020 with the following configuration:

- Carrier: AT&T

- Software: Windows Phone 8.1 Update

- OS Version: 8.10.14203.306

I've tried:

- Steps listed in here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749484
    but with no success.

- Soft-resetting the phone but to no avail.

- Turning the phone all the way off. Connected the phone to the PC but drivers did not load

- Running Microsoft FixIt tool

- Steps listed in several other communities related to other users having similar problem with their Win 8 phone

Also, I do not see my phone name listed under System information. It shows my phone as an Unknown USB Device with an Exclamation mark.

Any suggestions/help?

MayankM001, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10)

1. I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10) - Similar Threads - I've gotten BSoD's

2. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half: I am not very tech savvy to start this off. Recently my pc has been all out of sorts. I mainly use this pc to play a singular game. It started by crashing my discord multiple times in a night. Then it went to I would have to restart my pc if I ever wanted to launch new apps....
  3. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half: I am not very tech savvy to start this off. Recently my pc has been all out of sorts. I mainly use this pc to play a singular game. It started by crashing my discord multiple times in a night. Then it went to I would have to restart my pc if I ever wanted to launch new apps....
  4. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD for several weeks now on win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several weeks now on win 10: hello please help me with my problem i tried reading the problem to the windbg but my knowledge for the application is low please help me here is the DMP file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qFWWWiut0LoeQfcE8kiGCWmHfRgUN5dl/view?usp=sharingSPECS i7 4790sHIS rx 57012gb...
  6. I've gotten two bsod while gaming

I've gotten two bsod while gaming: So recently I checked did passmarks 86 ram test, no errors. Thought it was a motherboard issue, bought a new one with my ram being on its qvl list, activated xmp so far no bsod while in desktop so I'm good there. Might do a ryzen dram calc later tho. So I replaced my...
  7. Consistent Windows 10 BSODs in last few weeks

Consistent Windows 10 BSODs in last few weeks: Starting with March 16, I'm getting consistent blue screens almost every day, sometimes even more times per day. I'm using 64-bit Windows 10 Home, version 1909, with all available updates installed. Blue screens are mostly random and happen while usage, but sometimes they...
  8. BSOD errors last two weeks

BSOD errors last two weeks: Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Info from BluescreenView app - all errors are caused by ntoskrnl.exe files with logs...
  9. BSOD after update last week

BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...
  10. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...