Windows 10: I've gotten two bsod while gaming

Discus and support I've gotten two bsod while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I checked did passmarks 86 ram test, no errors. Thought it was a motherboard issue, bought a new one with my ram being on its qvl list,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G3NERALCROSS, Oct 10, 2020.

1. I've gotten two bsod while gaming

So recently I checked did passmarks 86 ram test, no errors.

Thought it was a motherboard issue, bought a new one with my ram being on its qvl list, activated xmp so far no bsod while in desktop so I'm good there. Might do a ryzen dram calc later tho.

So I replaced my motherboard, and ram.

Doing a sfc/ scannow shows nothing is wrong.

Its not a hard drive problem cause others have seen my crystal disk info.

Idk what it could be right now need some help.

Here are the minidumps

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqQyaPyw3ADJijhmoMeUtR534cKH?e=hf4Gsk

:)

G3NERALCROSS, Oct 10, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Oct 10, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I've gotten two bsod while gaming

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

I've gotten two bsod while gaming

1. I've gotten two bsod while gaming - Similar Threads - I've gotten bsod

2. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while gaming: Hi, my system crashed while I was gaming. Not exactly sure what caused it, but it seems to have something to do with the PFN list? Here's the info: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDereferenceControlAreaPfnList+21MODULE_NAME: ntSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME:...
  3. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello there,Last year I purchased this PC which started having BSOD errors while gaming for a while, though historically they were more infrequent about 3-5 a week, which started within a month of having the machine. I've updated the drivers, tested the RAM using Windows...
  4. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while gaming: Recently after updating windows 10for about 2 updates now I started running into a lot of blue screen while gaming. I need help with interpreting the minidumps created in order to figure out what causes the BSODs.So far I've tried uninstalling and re-installing my GPU...
  5. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently performed a fresh install of Windows 10 not an upgrade. I rarely had this issue with windows 7 on the same PC. I can stream videos and movies with no issue. But any time I play any game I get a BSOD. It starts with a system service exception, then goes into a loop...
  6. I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10)

I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10): My PC has been acting up lately, being a little slow at some things and causing me a lot of issues with Steam lately, but has slowed down. Apps frequently "stop responding" as well. The main issue now is that I have been getting fairly frequent BSoD's on top of all this,...
  7. I've always gotten these errors in my Event Log.

I've always gotten these errors in my Event Log.: For as long as Windows apps existed I always get the error below in my event log when an app is updated. Nothing is ever wonky because of it. Do you guys get these too? Event ID 69. Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package...
  8. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I'm almost certain it has something to do with my hardware but I can't make heads or tails of the information in the dump files. I've recently reinstalled Windows, clean install, because of the BSOD's to no avail My computer is approx. 3 years old & I recently upgraded my...
  9. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in...
  10. BSOD while gaming.

BSOD while gaming.: Could someone help me out? 48558