Windows 10: I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my...

Discus and support I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Around November of 2022, I was playing league of legends and noticed the frames were choppy and assumed it was because I had never updated my drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Julian Vaca1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my...

Around November of 2022, I was playing league of legends and noticed the frames were choppy and assumed it was because I had never updated my drivers before. I decided to do that and downloaded a program named driver easy. It mentioned that I had around 22 drivers to update so I did them manually. After I completed this task, I went on with my business as usual. However a couple of things would start acting weird. I often used chrome as my default browser but it would crash a lot and I would have to close the page and reopen it. I switched to mozilla thinking that was the issue but I get a lot

:)

Julian Vaca1, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Memox Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at random, everyday, for the past 3 months

Hello philc43 and thank you for your reply. Upon viewing both the programs you suggested, I don't know which are the actual tests I need to do, nor which screenshots you want in particular. That's why I tried pretty much everything that didn't seem risky, lol. Please let me know if you need anything else; thanks again.

Seatools:
    - Short Generic resulted in a "Pass" (both SSDs).
    - Short Drive Self Test resulted in a "Pass" (both SSDs).
    - SMART resulted in a "Pass" (both SSDs).

HD Tune Pro:
    - Error Scan for both SSDs resulted in green squares
    - Health status is "ok" for both SSDs
    - KINGSTON SA400S37480G Benchmark (First SSD)
    Test capacity: full
    Transfer Rate Minimum : 3.4 MB/s
    Transfer Rate Maximum : 100.1 MB/s
    Transfer Rate Average : 29.7 MB/s
    Access Time : 0.964 ms
    Burst Rate : 72.7 MB/s
    CPU Usage : 3.8%
    - KINGSTON SA400S37480G Benchmark (Second SSD)
    Test capacity: full
    Transfer Rate Minimum : 5.4 MB/s
    Transfer Rate Maximum : 402.5 MB/s
    Transfer Rate Average : 231.0 MB/s
    Access Time : 0.206 ms
    Burst Rate : 64.3 MB/s
    CPU Usage : 2.7%

Windows Memory Diagnostic:
    - No errors found

CrystalDiskInfo:
    - Health is "Good" for both SSDs

Screenshots:

I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my... 327658d1618489293t-unexpected_store_exception-random-everyday-past-3-months-1.png

I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my... 327659d1618489293t-unexpected_store_exception-random-everyday-past-3-months-2.png

I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my... 327660d1618494957t-unexpected_store_exception-random-everyday-past-3-months-3.png

Memox, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Memox Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at random, everyday, for the past 3 months

I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my... 328361d1618834834t-unexpected_store_exception-random-everyday-past-3-months-1.png

I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my... 328362d1618834834t-unexpected_store_exception-random-everyday-past-3-months-2.png

And this is HD Tune. Sorry for the delay, I have a few busy days ahead so I'll upload the memtest ASAP. However, I have two things I want to mention in the meantime. First of all, I didn't have any BSODs in the past few days and the only thing I've changed was to move the keyboard from a USB port to another. Second of all, there was a technician who mentioned the following errors:

Code:
    Why would my system reference a device that does not exist? Upon closer inspection, we found out this driver:

Code:
    I know that DT can cause BSODs, especially when the system tries to reference a virtual disk when it has been removed... However, I've uninstalled DT way before the BSODs started. Is there a way to remove this driver too?

Sorry for derailing your suggestions, I'll try to go back on-topic when I have the memtest logs/images. Have a good day.

Memox, Mar 27, 2023
  4. I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my...

Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my...

1. I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong as my... - Similar Threads - I've countless BSOD

2. I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong.: Around November of 2022, I was playing league of legends and noticed the frames were choppy and assumed it was because I had never updated my drivers before. I decided to do that and downloaded a program named driver easy. It mentioned that I had around 22 drivers to update...
  3. I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've had countless BSOD for the past 3 months and I need help determining whats wrong.: Around November of 2022, I was playing league of legends and noticed the frames were choppy and assumed it was because I had never updated my drivers before. I decided to do that and downloaded a program named driver easy. It mentioned that I had around 22 drivers to update...
  4. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months: And they all seem to be from different sources. If anyone has suggestions, I would be very grateful. Is there are way to attach dump files? I can send 2, or 6 if that helps....
  5. I had BSOD. Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had BSOD. Need help: Here logs of last startup https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EMbMEfB7fHdIse13ebqQWuuNSKNTm4Kz/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-bsod-need-help/8e97e4e9-84b4-46c9-89b8-3ad12f8041d9
  6. I had BSOD. Need help

I had BSOD. Need help: Here logs of last startup https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EMbMEfB7fHdIse13ebqQWuuNSKNTm4Kz/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-bsod-need-help/8e97e4e9-84b4-46c9-89b8-3ad12f8041d9
  7. 3 BSODs in the past month and looking for assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 BSODs in the past month and looking for assistance: Hello,I have gotten 3 different bluescreens in the past month. I have used my computer for dozens of hours in-between. Typically BIOS/windows/drivers are always latest or just one behind. No major changes to my setup. I did change my RAM from 3600 to 3200 as AMD states that...
  8. constant BSODs for the past 3 months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant BSODs for the past 3 months: Hello! I've been having random BSODs for the past 3 months, ever since I repasted my CPU and transferred it to a different case. I've changed my RAM three times, and my GPU once from AMD to Nvidia. I've had times where I would not experience a BSOD in a span of a few days...
  9. Help Determine what partitions are needed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Determine what partitions are needed: I have a Win 10 installation that originally was Win 8, then upgraded to Win 8.1 Pro and finally upgraded to Win 10. It is now on the current 20H2 version. I know not all partitions are needed. I have a clean Win 10 Pro install (dual boot with this one) and its only one...
  10. Help Determine what partitions are needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help Determine what partitions are needed: I have a Win 10 installation that originally was Win 8, then upgraded to Win 8.1 Pro and finally upgraded to Win 10. It is now on the current 20H2 version. I know not all partitions are needed. I have a clean Win 10 Pro install (dual boot with this one) and its only one...