Windows 10: I'VE HAD IT. BSOD CONSTANTLY, how do I find the bad driver?

Discus and support I'VE HAD IT. BSOD CONSTANTLY, how do I find the bad driver? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As I was typing this post I got an IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL BSOD!! I've posted here before about BSOD issues and just when I think I've fixed them I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MelissaVyu1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. I'VE HAD IT. BSOD CONSTANTLY, how do I find the bad driver?

As I was typing this post I got an IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL BSOD!!

I've posted here before about BSOD issues and just when I think I've fixed them I still get them. Usually the IRQL one or a KERNEL related one (KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE was the most recent). HOW do I stop this? I've read it's a driver issue but I've uninstalled all but trusted programs that I've used on my Windows 10 laptop and never gotten issues on there so I want to know which it could possibly be.

If I need to replace the hardware I'm willing as well. I just want to fix this constant train of BSOD. My PC is not reliable when they come randomly and seemingly out of nowhere. I even bought DriverEasy and constantly check to to make sure my major drivers are updated. Is there a way to find out exactly which driver it is? The BSOD never tell me.

PC Info

I'VE HAD IT. BSOD CONSTANTLY, how do I find the bad driver? cc98ff25-6b9a-4f36-a2dd-aef57fb7b159?upload=true.png

:)

MelissaVyu1, Sep 14, 2019
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    I'VE HAD IT. BSOD CONSTANTLY, how do I find the bad driver? [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD constantly! -_- [Solved]

Hi Syed,

BSOD can be caused by bad drivers, failing RAM, overheating or updating your the BIOS can also be one of the reason. You may boot the computer in safe mode and see if you would still get the BSOD on your computer. If the issue still persists, we suggest you
    contact your manufacturer to resolve BSOD and BIOS issue.

Regards.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 14, 2019
  4. I'VE HAD IT. BSOD CONSTANTLY, how do I find the bad driver?

Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

I'VE HAD IT. BSOD CONSTANTLY, how do I find the bad driver?

1. I'VE HAD IT. BSOD CONSTANTLY, how do I find the bad driver? - Similar Threads - I'VE BSOD CONSTANTLY

2. Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works: Hello My computer has been suffering a constant slew of BSODs over the past 8 months and every method I've tried seems unable to resolve the issue.Here is some of the minidump files of recent...
  3. For the love of all that is holy.... I've had it with these constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the love of all that is holy.... I've had it with these constant BSOD errors: For years now I have been having issues with my laptop getting a BSOD. It's sometimes been different things, but most of the time it seems to be "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA." For the life of me I can't find anything online that actually helps with this issue. I've tried to...
  4. For the love of all that is holy.... I've had it with these constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For the love of all that is holy.... I've had it with these constant BSOD errors: For years now I have been having issues with my laptop getting a BSOD. It's sometimes been different things, but most of the time it seems to be "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA." For the life of me I can't find anything online that actually helps with this issue. I've tried to...
  5. I've had to deal with a lot of BSOD lately and i need help on how to solve it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had to deal with a lot of BSOD lately and i need help on how to solve it.: Hello, during the past 4 months or so i've gotten more and more BSOD occur. I've gotten different errors such as: ntoskrnl.exe, driver irql_less_or_not_equal , driver_overran_stack_buffer, kmode_exception_not_handled. My PC i fairly new, self built about 1 year ago. I've had...
  6. I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences: I've been trying to fix this computer for weeks I reseated the ram, I've ran memory diagnostics, I've ran chkdsk, sfc, Dism, driver verified, turned off fast boot, ran troubleshooters, deleted new apps, updated my graphics card to the newest driver on the manufacturers...
  7. I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences

I've had so many different BSOD'S I've had weird occurrences: I've been trying to fix this computer for weeks I reseated the ram, I've ran memory diagnostics, I've ran chkdsk, sfc, Dism, driver verified, turned off fast boot, ran troubleshooters, deleted new apps, updated my graphics card to the newest driver on the manufacturers...
  8. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  9. Bad driver causing BSOD

Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  10. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware