Windows 10: Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows...

Discus and support Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everything ive tried on youtube isnt working and i need help please.I have had this image come up whenever i open my pc, or try and do anything windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jakejonesvr46, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows...

Everything ive tried on youtube isnt working and i need help please.I have had this image come up whenever i open my pc, or try and do anything windows related.

:)

jakejonesvr46, Jun 21, 2024
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jun 21, 2024
  3. David Haz Win User
    Error in bad image groove.exe

Hello,

A bad image error occurs if you attempt to open a specific program is caused if a component within the application may have been corrupted or damaged, or that a component within Windows have been damaged. For us to isolate the issue about a bad image error,
    kindly respond to the questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the issue?
    • Does the error appear when opening a specific application? If not, when does the error appear?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows...

Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows...

1. Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows... - Similar Threads - Ive Bad image

2. PC lags whenever opening anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC lags whenever opening anything: Whenever I open literally anything my pc lags. My disk usage doesn't go to 100% so that isn't the problem. whenever I move my mouse cursor thats when the lag starts but when i stop moving it then everything goes back to normal eventually it stops lagging when moving the mouse...
  3. PC lags whenever opening anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lags whenever opening anything: Whenever I open literally anything my pc lags. My disk usage doesn't go to 100% so that isn't the problem. whenever I move my mouse cursor thats when the lag starts but when i stop moving it then everything goes back to normal eventually it stops lagging when moving the mouse...
  4. PC lags whenever opening anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows...

Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows...: Everything ive tried on youtube isnt working and i need help please.I have had this image come up whenever i open my pc, or try and do anything windows related....
  6. Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ive had this Bad image error coming up whenever i open my pc, or do anything windows...: Everything ive tried on youtube isnt working and i need help please.I have had this image come up whenever i open my pc, or try and do anything windows related....
  7. I'm getting a "OneDrive.exe - Bad Image" Error whenever I start my PC

I'm getting a "OneDrive.exe - Bad Image" Error whenever I start my PC: It reads: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Micrsoft\OneDrive\series of numbers that look similar to an IP\WebView2Loader.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  8. I'm getting a "OneDrive.exe - Bad Image" Error whenever I start my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm getting a "OneDrive.exe - Bad Image" Error whenever I start my PC: It reads: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Micrsoft\OneDrive\series of numbers that look similar to an IP\WebView2Loader.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  9. I'm getting a "OneDrive.exe - Bad Image" Error whenever I start my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Whenever I open my laptop it comes up with this. I open it and it just says Windows boot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I open my laptop it comes up with this. I open it and it just says Windows boot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TG24129 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dv7jhh/whenever_i_open_my_laptop_it_comes_up_with_this_i/