Windows 10: I've installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X so many times that it won't accept my...

Discus and support I've installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X so many times that it won't accept my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought FSX over ten years ago. Over the years I have had to reinstall it for various reasons (new PC, etc). I've installed it so many times now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Leif Giering, Aug 4, 2019.

1. I've installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X so many times that it won't accept my...

I bought FSX over ten years ago. Over the years I have had to reinstall it for various reasons (new PC, etc). I've installed it so many times now that it doesn't accept my product key. It will install, but only as a time-limited demo.

:)

Leif Giering, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

I've installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X so many times that it won't accept my...

1. I've installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X so many times that it won't accept my... - Similar Threads - I've installed Microsoft

2. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator X: Hello, I installed FSX on my computer but it doesn't show up under the start menu. The install appeared to be successful. I've searched the drive but can't find any sign it is here. Any ideas? I'm running Windows 10....
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Is there a way to get MFS X to run on Windows 10. I cannot get past the first screen which is black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x/11b69f7e-abd6-4c79-adc9-4df4d4da8f85
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: I have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator Steam edition, but the programs screens are too large and don't fit on the windows screen and so the click tabs, (run, etc.) cannot be selected they are below the task bar. Is there a fix? Can I resize the program screens?...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator X: Can I install this program on my PC running windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x/233e8c34-329f-4dae-95ed-a364c6984af6
  6. microsoft flight simulator x activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator x activation: Hello, i installed the above mentioned game on my pc but i cant activate it. I contact microsoft technical team but they are saying this game is outdated and we dont have any support for it. I have an offical poduct key but i cant activate. Pleasw advise on what to do ?...
  7. flight simulator X on microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator X on microsoft 10: in Aug 2015 I had to purchase a new computer. I purchased H/P Envy 23 AIO with Windows 8 and had it up graded to windows 10 before I brought it home. I called Microsoft right away about installing my Flight simulator X on windows 10 and they installed it. I have enjoyed it...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Installation Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Installation Errors: Hi, I recently reset my entire computer, and for whatever reason, I am not able to install Flight Simulator X anymore, even though it worked perfectly fine before the reset. I'm on Windows 10, and I've been receiving the errors 1722 and/or 1603. Please help as soon as...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: How do I activate the program. I opted to register later but cannot find the way to do it. The game plays for 30 minutes then tells me to register the product......
  10. flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator X: I had flight sim on my old pc, I bought a new one and installed it on there now. However after using the program for 30 mins, I get a message that it cant be used as its installed on another pc...