Windows 10: I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

Discus and support I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've installed windows 10, but for whatever reason, it keeps saying that I need to go and activate it in the settings. When I try to do this, I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClaytonCook2, Jun 3, 2020.

1. I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

I've installed windows 10, but for whatever reason, it keeps saying that I need to go and activate it in the settings. When I try to do this, I try putting in the product key, but it says its no good. I copied and pasted right from the email. Whenever I restart my computer the message goes away, but comes back in about an hour or so telling me to activate it again.

:)

ClaytonCook2, Jun 3, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 3, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

1. I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it. - Similar Threads - I've installed can't

2. can't activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't activate windows 10: my OS is windows 10 home n, when i try to activate windows using the cmd, i get the message: "error 0xc004f069 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core edition" what should i do? submitted by /u/ChromaXZ [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 Will Not Activate; I've tried just about everything!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Will Not Activate; I've tried just about everything!: I bought a Dell Laptop used from my brother. He assures me there was no hardware change and Windows came preinstalled on the device. Besides normal updates he can't recall downloading any windows. I've had it over a year then suddenly it says it's no longer activated. It...
  4. Can't Activate Windows 10

Can't Activate Windows 10: The HP laptop I had installed Windows 10 Pro on died. I pulled the hard drive (a Samsung SSD) out, wiped it clean, put it in the replacement computer, & loaded Windows 10 Pro on again. Then that hard drive died. I loaded Windows 10 on another Samsung SSD I had on hand....
  5. Can't activate Windows on new installation

Can't activate Windows on new installation: I need to reactivate windows on my pc after changing the HDD to a new SSD, and nothing seems to be working. I tried getting someone on the phone, but none of the phone numbers worked. Troubleshooting with this site gave me no answers other than to buy a new copy of windows....
  6. Can't activate windows 10

Can't activate windows 10: From the beginning. I bought a new PC and windows was working fine. Then I started getting messages saying I needed to activate it. I got the key from the company I bought it from and put it in to activate and it didn't work. I got back in touch and they told me that is the...
  7. Can't activate Windows 10

Can't activate Windows 10: I bought a PC about three months ago, it came with windows 10 installed and activated. After some time of use, I got some viruses and I had to reset windows, but now I can't activate. I have the product key, but when I try to activate it, it says I must be conected to my...
  8. Can't Activate Windows 10

Can't Activate Windows 10: I got the free upgrade way back when, and I'm using a USB drive to install Windows (Just built a new PC). I accidentally installed Windows 10 Home instead of Professional during the initial installation, and now I can't activate it because it says it's not the correct version...
  9. Can't activate Windows 10 after clean install

Can't activate Windows 10 after clean install: Greetings, my laptop came today with "Windows 10 Single Language" pre-installed and I connected my Microsoft Account. Windows were activated. I also saved the product key. The PC has 2 drives. One of them is an SSD that was empty. I did a clean install of "Windows 10...
  10. Can't activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't activate Windows 10: Hello, Recently I received a message on my home computer to activate my windows 10 but when i type in my product key I get an error - 0xC004F074. It says that I'm not connected to my organisations' server. When I took a look at my network connections I saw that for some...