Windows 10: I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

Discus and support I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've installed windows 10, but for whatever reason, it keeps saying that I need to go and activate it in the settings. When I try to do this, I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClaytonCook2, Jun 3, 2020.

1. I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

I've installed windows 10, but for whatever reason, it keeps saying that I need to go and activate it in the settings. When I try to do this, I try putting in the product key, but it says its no good. I copied and pasted right from the email. Whenever I restart my computer the message goes away, but comes back in about an hour or so telling me to activate it again.

:)

ClaytonCook2, Jun 3, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 3, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

1. I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it. - Similar Threads - I've installed can't

2. Can't activate Windows no matter how much I've done.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows no matter how much I've done.: Error code is 0x8007232B. I've asked this question in January and still have yet to get a solution. I've already done the troubleshooting via Settings > System > Activation. As explained in my previous post:I tried to troubleshoot it, but it didn't work despite having Wi-Fi....
  3. Can't activate Windows no matter how much I've done.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows no matter how much I've done.: Error code is 0x8007232B. I've asked this question in January and still have yet to get a solution. I've already done the troubleshooting via Settings > System > Activation. As explained in my previous post:I tried to troubleshoot it, but it didn't work despite having Wi-Fi....
  4. Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.: Currently I've installed windows 10, but I cannot activate it. I get error code 0xC004F074. It is a personal computer, and I was previously given a product key that I believe was a business license. I bought Microsoft 365 online and do not have a product key and can't find...
  5. Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.: Currently I've installed windows 10, but I cannot activate it. I get error code 0xC004F074. It is a personal computer, and I was previously given a product key that I believe was a business license. I bought Microsoft 365 online and do not have a product key and can't find...
  6. Currently I've installed windows 10. But I cannot activate it.

7. I've just installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've just installed Windows 10: Hello.Ive just installed Windows 10 Pro from a USB.Its running fine and smooth on my laptop even my built-in camera is working.Now I want to unplug my USB. Here are my storage photos.I'm a bit sceptical next time I put the laptop on....
  8. I've just installed Windows 10

I've just installed Windows 10: Hello.Ive just installed Windows 10 Pro from a USB.Its running fine and smooth on my laptop even my built-in camera is working.Now I want to unplug my USB. Here are my storage photos.I'm a bit sceptical next time I put the laptop on....
  9. I've just installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I've got a problem with windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've got a problem with windows 10 activation: I bought the key on the www.gamivo.comand it didn't workI don't know if I should refound key or wait for somone to help meTHE BROBLEM NAME:0xC004C008And the key is brand newbtw im bad in english sorry......